For youz locals...upcoming TWELFTH GATE show

GateXII

Soul Collector
Jun 26, 2001
Chicago, IL
www.twelfthgate.net
Here's my amateur attempt at coming up with a halfway cool flyer...nothing even close to as cool as what Dan can do of course. ;)

And sorry for the cheesy comic book character reference...but who cares...Magneto's a badass & he LOVES metal!!! :kickass::p :lol:

TG_060907_PRP.jpg

Details:

PENNY ROAD PUB
(The Underground Stage)
28W705 Penny Road
Barrington, IL 60010
(just east of Route 59 on Penny Rd.)

Starts @ 9pm
21+ Show
$7 cover (estimate)
TG plays first, so get their by 9pm

Hope to see some of you NW-siders at least. ;) :kickass:

^ JB's just havin fun...in Palatine? :D I can't make it to the party on June 2 because I have a previous commitment but I should be able to visit PRP on the 9th.

Thanks for the info, Rob!

Here's my amateur attempt at coming up with a halfway cool flyer...nothing even close to as cool as what Dan can do of course. ;)

And sorry for the cheesy comic book character reference...but who cares...Magneto's a badass & he LOVES metal!!! :kickass::p :lol:

TG_060907_PRP.jpg

Details:

PENNY ROAD PUB
(The Underground Stage)
28W705 Penny Road
Barrington, IL 60010
(just east of Route 59 on Penny Rd.)

Starts @ 9pm
21+ Show
$7 cover (estimate)
TG plays first, so get their by 9pm

Hope to see some of you NW-siders at least. ;) :kickass:

correction......Magneto doesnt like metal....he lost his powers. You may want to consider changing your flyer.:lol:

^ JB's just havin fun...in Palatine? :D I can't make it to the party on June 2 because I have a previous commitment but I should be able to visit PRP on the 9th.

Thanks for the info, Rob!

Hell yeah, i loves me some Johnny B....I won tickets to the show last week but due to circumstances I couldn't go..so another buddy of mine won for June 9ths show and I'm not missing it for the world!

Actually, I thought the flyer was pretty cool! I was wondering who did it ;) Nice job, Rob!

I don't get the reference... I don't know the first thing about comic books, but it looks pretty metal to me!:headbang:

I am so pissed that I am going to miss this show. I live pretty close to Penny Road Pub, and really wanted to see Twelfth Gate w/ Aaron again, but I already had plans and will be out of town:mad:

Have fun, I'm sure you guys will ROCK!!!:kickass: