FORBIDDEN reunite!

You were... but I was lurking in the conversation and was so enraptured I "felt" like I was a part of it..
This is RC, a haven of off-topic ventures and interruptions in a friendly manner. Come on in!
who was I talking with? I thought it was Mike?
Yup.
this I can agree with ... and back in those days when both bands came out ... this was a bad thing :lol:
Yeah, because you were all kids. Including the bands. Like I said, nothing wrong with that, quite the opposite as 'real' grown-ups hardly ever emulate the aggression of pissed-off teenagers well, but one should always listen with ears and heart, not with brain and nostalgy. And my ears and heard tell me Heathen and Forbidden both kick ass and I'd be honoured to share a stage (and a few beers) with either band one day.

Early october was last word from the CD label, and the LP label has "only gonna have my graphics guy look on the artwork before the presses" as latest statement... But obviously it isn't out yet :erk:
Soon I hope.

Nice. :kickass:

I see Corrupt, Tribulation, and Necrovation have full-lengths in the works as well. BTW, I don't suppose you would know, but do you have any idea how I could get a hold of the Degial and Tribulation demos?

Nice. :kickass:

I see Corrupt, Tribulation, and Necrovation have full-lengths in the works as well. BTW, I don't suppose you would know, but do you have any idea how I could get a hold of the Degial and Tribulation demos?
No idea really, I was gonna say LOL TRY THE BH WEBSHOP NEWB but then I noticed the reason you didn't :p

Try contacting the bands, googling for distros etc?