Forest Stream

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
NP: Black Swans

Lush! The intro in particular is worth the download! :) They have an album out through Elitist soon, right? (Or already?)

If you only could be able to imagine HOW we manage to make what we make and WHERE we have to record our songs... Men... Maybe I'll attach the picture (if I can find it) of the place we started in... I would love to see Lee in our town (tons of good beer to be provided!) and then show him all the places related to what we call Forest Stream... I hell swear him to be standing with his mouth-wide-open with a silent question - HOW ONE CAN SURVIVE IN HERE?????? But at least we got a lot of fun out that situation when you are NOTHING when you have NOTHING and when you see a huge fat and farrrrting out loud ass instead of the sun and all your hopes can be downtrodden into the trash you are surrounded by just by someone's hand... 3 times we've been robbbbbbed by some morons... But you know what? I think only living like that one can manage to comprehend that all you have is your music... And then play what you play only for yourself... It is some kind of drug... Some kind of the way to care about nothing...:))))))

Originally posted by Sonm
I would love to see Lee in our town (tons of good beer to be provided!) and then show him all the places related to what we call Forest Stream

For sure they have one of biggest vodka factory pretty close to their place. Dunno why "forest" but "stream" u'll can find very fast (and not too expensive)

We play vodka-metal because our sponsor is that huge vodka-plant in our town! Or maybe even we play what-happenes-after-5-liters-of-ethanol-metal...

2ColdDarkNord
Dyadyushka Lee obnaruzhilsya v dobrom zdravii i nadiranii zadnic chuvakam Earache, stalo byt' skoreva zhdyom poluchki... (8^(]--|<

Hell yes, sir!! We have got sponsor! We have'em since we contemplate the light of this world:) The sponsor's name is "OUR HANS and Bottoms Inc." and they are unbelievably rich. All you have to do is to know the key feature to make them giving a lot of money:)
Nice to meet you, sir:) And thanks for saying we play good:) I am so glad being burning for someone to see the light.
Cheers

And my nick name is SoNm and not SoMn... though that seems to be hopeless... even Lee and Earache wrote Somn... that's pretty odd though.

Originally posted by Hearse
:lol: somehow Somn looks more correct and feel (in mind) so I automatically typed it Somn without looking. :lol:

Damn we need a sponsore... Marlboro and Karhu.... :D
What was the key thing for getting sponsors again?.... was it blackmail? :lol:

*sending demanding letter to Marlboro and Karju now*

;) Weeeeeeeeeeeeell! You need to find a professional whore for having a deal! Then choose a company to be your sponsor, then buy a Polaroid and make the director of that company to meet the whore you have a deal with... Then hide yourself and make some pictures while they having fun:) Here we go!! The price of those pics depends on the price of the director's reputation!
Unfortunately in our case we didn't find a whore... So we had to use "Our Own Hands and Brains Inc":) Who cares we are not lucky?::D

For fuck's sake!! :lol: I already forgot what we were talking of. And I don't whank, coz I have a wife:)
People would think I am some kind of another Whane King! :lee:

Reactions: Onyx