Forest Stream promo give away!

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
As usual I'm giving away a couple of the latest Elitist Records promo CDs. This time it's the amazing "Tears Of Mortal Solitude" from the mighty Forest Stream.

This album is the first in a trilogy, the concept being “All The sorrow, all the majesty and all the hate”. This first album, “all the sorrow” in the trilogy, showcases Forest Stream’s passion for the dark and their overwhelming sense of the epic and overblown. Musically it harks back to the golden age of the early 90’s – of the wave of English doom bands, but also the unmistakable chill of the black metal explosion in Norway. With a combination of those sounds brought together with a modern approach, the sound is as fresh as something quite so utterly crestfallen can possibly be.

You can find an MP3 from the album here: http://www.elitistrecords.co.uk/melkoredit.mp3

All you have to do to enter is send an email to forest@elitistrecords.co.uk with "Forest Stream" in the subject field. The emails I get will go into an Outlook folder and the winners will be picked at random using a random number generator.

Good luck!

Lee

Originally posted by Anth
COOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What lang do you speak?:)
Or maybe u mean some kind of a chemical formula?
Carbon di-Oxide Lantanum3 ?
Muraveth:)