Forest Stream promo give away

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
As usual I'm giving away a couple of the latest Elitist Records promo CDs. This time it's the amazing "Tears Of Mortal Solitude" from the mighty Forest Stream.

This album is the first in a trilogy, the concept being “All The sorrow, all the majesty and all the hate”. This first album, “all the sorrow” in the trilogy, showcases Forest Stream’s passion for the dark and their overwhelming sense of the epic and overblown. Musically it harks back to the golden age of the early 90’s – of the wave of English doom bands, but also the unmistakable chill of the black metal explosion in Norway. With a combination of those sounds brought together with a modern approach, the sound is as fresh as something quite so utterly crestfallen can possibly be.

You can find an MP3 from the album here: http://www.elitistrecords.co.uk/melkoredit.mp3

All you have to do to enter is send an email to forest@elitistrecords.co.uk with "Forest Stream" in the subject field. The emails I get will go into an Outlook folder and the winners will be picked at random using a random number generator.

Good luck!

Lee

Hi Lee
I've sent mails to
news@elitist and to your lee666 boxes!! Hope you'll get em!
Cheeeeeeeeeeers!

I am dying to spot it in shops!! When I see any I go and tell to shopguys - Do you know this guy looking at you from the picture? I KNOW HIM!!!! That is SoMn the Darkest!! I know him personally - he stole my name to plays in my own band. I hate him but i love his music... I want this CD right now!! Actually other guys are my friend? See how cool I am!!! See?? Yeah!! But SoMn sucks coz he is an ass hole... I'll beat his ass when I see him...
:lol:

List of FS fans
SoMn
Onim
Nath
Rebserk
Lehalle
Rjada
Domena
Colarknose
Herase
Rustinmetal
TheTedLool
Necramonster
Bee Larrett
and others!!
See ya next thirstday:))!! Well actually everyday is a thirstday when there is a beer!

I forgot ALLMIHTY
CARPETMURBRENE!!!!
fill the bill brothers!

Originally posted by Sonm
List of FS fans
SoMn
Onim
Nath
Rebserk
Lehalle
Rjada
Domena
Colarknose
Herase
Rustinmetal
TheTedLool
Necramonster
Bee Larrett
and others!!
See ya next thirstday:))!! Well actually everyday is a thirstday when there is a beer!

was that supposed to be my name there? if it was thats funny. :lol:

Originally posted by Hearse
:lol: That totally blew me off this chair :lol:

But do not lay on your stomach, coz you know, those Puals McCartneys... they are everywhere just hidden but appears within a second!!:lol: