Forest Stream - Snowfall

valgalder

Sep 19, 2002
Buffalo, NY
I am currently downloading this album from a friends FTP. I was wondering how I could get my hands on the actual demo and other Forest Stream demos? This is the first i've seen the Snowfall (1999) demo in its entirity online. Are these all self released, are they on tape, cd, cdr, etc?

I was wandering how you can download it coz we never sent that CD to anybody ecxept EMI from code 666... this is our first demo... was recorded like 5 years ago with original lineup
Sonm, Omin, Ungel and Anth and that was more like for friends. There is one more tape called The Storm and two videos which contains songs
The Storm, Dark Delight, Black Scum, Mere Mortal, Devil's Stars burn Cold (ENDURA) and Without God (Katatonia) but I hardly can say you whether one still can get'em...
I'll ask Omin 'bout'em:)

Hehehehehehee:)) Pash, nado dogovarivat'sya o koncertah... takie dela!

Sonm, seems like Anth has got some cold so he's out now for some time. I got to discuss concert issues with Omin. I'm afraid, that as a result someone will organize this in imperative order cause noone knows what he wants...

Originally posted by Berserk
Sonm, seems like Anth has got some cold so he's out now for some time. I got to discuss concert issues with Omin. I'm afraid, that as a result someone will organize this in imperative order cause noone knows what he wants...

What do you mean by imperative? Well anyway, I think we came to an agreement (Me & Omin) of what we want. So BAE can join as well... Khm, so finally, because of lacking a good coordinating person like me :)lol:) we let Maksim to be doing that... I know that his methods are horrifying and conclusions are hardly questionable but we have no choice but to take his offer. Coz I am not going to do ANYTHING to please other bands. If they would like to join the part - WELCOME, NOT - FUCK'EM!

Originally posted by valgalder
I am currently downloading this album from a friends FTP. I was wondering how I could get my hands on the actual demo and other Forest Stream demos? This is the first i've seen the Snowfall (1999) demo in its entirity online. Are these all self released, are they on tape, cd, cdr, etc?

Valgalder, can you give the link where Snowfall's demo is available?

Originally posted by Sonm
What do you mean by imperative? Well anyway, I think we came to an agreement (Me & Omin) of what we want. So BAE can join as well... Khm, so finally, because of lacking a good coordinating person like me :lol: we let Maksim to be doing that... I know that his methods are horrifying and conclusions are hardly questionable but we have no choice but to take his offer. Coz I am not going to do ANYTHING to please other bands. If they would like to join the part - WELCOME, NOT - FUCK'EM!

Well, imperative means that one person decides what to do and tells that to others and he doesn't care whether they like it or not... :)

As for Maksim... Well, does he know about his divine mission? :lol: Or not yet?

Seems like I fucking need to talk to Omin quite soon..

Well, that's maybe a good idea but I really see no response of any movement from our side. If one would be interested in doing something then... I suppose we would see that.

Originally posted by Soulburner
@ Sonm: ok, it's up to you, but I doubt that everything will work out great if Maksim will organize the gig...

I am sure it will go wrong! I have no any tiny single doubt about that! But being here in Holland I can not help it. If I am there yes no problem with organizing and even putting some curtains in front of the stage... but unfortunately that's not the case. I had a bad dream about that future gig and I am sure it will come true... somehow I have a feeling of how everything should go if others help but they often just interfere instead... We'll see. Personally I do not give a bloody shit about what is goin on neither Omin does as far as I know. It is just a pity no club can offer a good job to do. You know how one would call that... a dust pan :( figuratively speaking :(

Well, guys, if i'll be able to talk to Sonm or Omin at last, then I'll know what do you guys (or we pals :lol:) want and I'll be able to help somehow.

We have a deal with a club, there's no problem dealing with bands, so all that holds us and me also from acting is that I don't know how and when we do want to see that concert..