Forest Stream Live

No! Unless Iven removes that picture!
:puke:
:ill:

SO ONE CONCERT SET ON 28 DEC. in Moscow... I am not sure but our friend made me happy saying we were gonna play a SOLO CONCERT. I hope it is not true!:) Second one is on 5 Jan (not 100%)
Cheers

Originally posted by Soulburner
Solo concert is not a good idea... (if by "solo concert" you mean that only FS will play)

That's what I meant. And we'll probably refuse to do that. I mean at least two of us have no experience at all.

Sonm, who has told you such a silly :loco: thing? :OMG: We're not Dimmu Borgir of Cradle of Filth... :headbang: to play :) solo concert. And everyone knows that, so I believe that someone of you has understood something wrong. :confused:

We'll rock Moscow! :headbang:

never seen a solo concert in that case... :Smug: i mean any band...doesnt matter if it is DB or Cof or whatever has some "warm-up" bands... :err: i suppose SOLO means that more time on the stage has been left for a particular band...
"solo" concert by Forest Stream...mmm...that would be cool, i think! =] :headbang:

Originally posted by ColdDarkNord
Boris Moiseev did, Demona!
oh I`m sorry!!! i`m not a fan :yuk: so i didnt know... what a pity... :lol:

Originally posted by ColdDarkNord
Must be cool, at least very load hype, so even if you don’t like him you needn’t advertise the fact!

says who? :loco:
I DO NOT LIKE HIM!!! :D

Heilz, men!
Heilz Sonm dude!
So looooooooong time... And loooooots of websites before the present one...
Actually, i thought that was impossible for the date of ur live to happen. Are U really gonna do this??? That would be great, U know. I'm ready to book the tickets to Moscow NOW! But maybe u'll come to Piter??? That would be great twice!
Gallons of "Martovskoye" are waiting for us!
Please answer smth.
MY BEST HEILZ to DI ! (and late congratulations, of course...)
btw, ur "new" "winter solstice" is really one of the masterpieces, in technical side too.
wearing ur suicidal moods... but...

Originally posted by Agasfer
Heilz, men!
Heilz Sonm dude!
So looooooooong time... And loooooots of websites before the present one...
Actually, i thought that was impossible for the date of ur live to happen. Are U really gonna do this??? That would be great, U know. I'm ready to book the tickets to Moscow NOW! But maybe u'll come to Piter??? That would be great twice!
Gallons of "Martovskoye" are waiting for us!
Please answer smth.
MY BEST HEILZ to DI ! (and late congratulations, of course...)
btw, ur "new" "winter solstice" is really one of the masterpieces, in technical side too.
wearing ur suicidal moods... but...

Hoi, Agasferych!
Great to see ya again! I am not sure obut the live show coz we are offered to play before Amorphis - and that is fucked up coz I am in Holland. And second - we were willing to play on 28th Dec but Dark Tranquility whould be performing that day.
So by now we hope to play on 27 or 29 Dec.. I'll keep posting in this forum all I know about that.
Cheers