Forest Stream Tour Dates and News.

Doing a tour with Tvangeste? NICE! Definitely need to get some good boots of these shows for us unfortunatetes across the world.

I dont think Tvangeste has played live in nearly 7 or 8 years!

Sonm said:
I am sorry to hear that... sounds really sad indeed. But I hope to get to the US one day. If everything goes ok and the next CD is successful then why not?
And while you're at it, please do not forget Canada.... Montreal would be so great.... I'd suggest closer to my hometown, but that'd be suicidal...as there is virtually no metal scene in ottawa...and dead shows are not too good.

Good luck on the 25th !!! :headbang:
Hatecraft are bringing "privet" from me :)
And... everybody waits for the report and photos of the evening :headbang:

FS were just great in Estakada! \m/ \m/
The only thing that I wasn't happy to realize was how short the concert was, only 6 songs - that's so little for us...
Waiting for you now on 20th of March and hope you'll play also Snowfall and Whole ;-)

Thank you! But u`re wrong - we played 7 songs include Emperor`s stuff. And it`s really pity but i don`t think we will ever play Whole.. It is exactly not "concertable" song for us but Snowfall.. I`m not sure.

That' a pity about Whole, but you've played it before, haven't you? I saw the video t of this song at R-Club in the program Music Infection, but that was just an extract...
I dunno why you think it's not concertable, but anyway it's your decision...
Anyway thanx for the splendid gig and good luck, hope your next gig in Moscow will be longer ;>