Katatonia+Forest Stream, Moscow, St. Peterburg

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
We are happy to inform you all that

Forest Stream will be supporting mighty Katatonia during their short Russian tour. Two cities are scheduled so far: September 16th - St. Peterburg (Port venue) and 17th September - Moscow (Tochka venue).
We aren't entirely sure but it's possible that FS will play new songs only!
:LEE:
:CHEERS:
:Spin:
=======================================================

Группа FOREST STREAM выступит в качестве саппорт-коллектива на первых в своей истории российских концертах легендарной группы KATATONIA. Напоминаем вам, что концерты состоятся 16-го и 17-го сентября в питерском "Порту" и московском клубе "Точка" соответственно.

That's GREAT NEWS man!

I can't wait till you guys come to America!
More specifically, to my area! Pittsburgh, PA.

Keep up the grim work!

St. Pitersburg was really cool! I mean Katatonia guys and the performance. Everything else... well I don't understand why a supporting band has to be treated like animals...

Sonm said:
well I don't understand why a supporting band has to be treated like animals...

Pardon, Sonm... You didn't like the way people meet FS, right?..

The Moscow perfomance was more than amazing :headbang: Must say that it was one of the greatest concerts I've ever been to in my life. Guys, you fired the venue. And I liked your new songs (need to write a whole topic about them :)) I'm still in my emotions :) How to express them? I'd love to turn on your new cd and re-feel everything again :)
You played and sang "Nowhere" and "Without God" as awsome as it could be I believe! :) It's obviously that Katatonia was pleased to hear it too. :headbang:
What to add?.. You are Masters!
(... but seems someone doesn't like it...)
Thank you!!! :)

Yup. Monroe... people were great, gigs were amazing... but the staff of Port sucked and nearly screwed up everything...

Thanxxx and no problem:))
1. Bless You to die
2. The Autumn Dancers
3. The Winter Solstice
4. Black Swans
5. Rider on the Bonez (cover on Diabolical Masquerade's song)
+
Nowhere (performed after Katatonia's set)
Without God (performed with Jonas Renske and Anders Nystrom aka Blakkheim)
-------------------------

Great show!!!

These gigs sound like they were SO amazing (tho that really sucks that you were badly treated, whoever it was obviously doesn't know the musical brilliance of Forest Stream! Although maybe they do now :headbang:...) I mean just to see Forest Stream would be a dream, but with Katatonia, my all time favourite band and to see you cover Nowhere (one of my favourite Kata songs along with the rest of Sounds of Decay) and Without God, WITH Jonas and Blackheim, it puts me into a cold sweat and I start shivering and my heart may miss so many beats I could develop a serious condition! I keep reading such good things about FS's live performance too, having that atmosphere recreated live is something I would dream about seeing somneday...so do you think after the new album there will be any chances of you guys maybe coming into Europe or anything? If you came along with katatonia on their 2006 tour I would probably crap myself hehe...if not I guess I'll just have to eventually travel to Russia when I get rich ;)...

Btw I can't wait to hear a recorded version of the Without God cover on that Northern Silence Katatonia tribute, I downloaded the live video of it that was put up on the Kata forum awhile ago and it kicked serious arse...

The gigs were awesome indeed :)

FS-katatonia.JPG

Sonm said:
Thanxxx and no problem:))
1. Bless You to die
2. The Autumn Dancers
3. The Winter Solstice
4. Black Swans
5. Rider on the Bonez (cover on Diabolical Masquerade's song)
+
Nowhere (performed after Katatonia's set)
Without God (performed with Jonas Renske and Anders Nystrom aka Blakkheim)
-------------------------

Great show!!!
Cheers!! \m/

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!! Thanks man!!! We really appreciate this!!!

Sonm,

you guys don't smile in pictures or is it the poor teeth hygiene[FONT=&quot]
that so many of us former Soviet citizens are covering up?:devil:

Anyhow, I read 2 reviews of that tour and everyone says that FS played / sounded better than Katatonia. Так держать! Looking forward to the new album![/FONT]

The absence of smiles is a legacy of our purely doom roots!!! We still look grim although introduce more and more black metal features in our music. So it appeares that the absence of smiles is our idiosyncrasy :D No bad teeth, just weird idiosyncrasies.
Next time we all grin!:)