The official review of Fatal Forum Fest #2

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
In English
Forest Stream...
This band even overjustified my expectations. When walking towards the venue I thought that I wouldn't take more than a half of their set because their album "Tears..." was a hard nut to crack for me. It loaded would be the best way to describe it, even despite the fact that I actually liked it. But their live performance was so powerful and grandiose, that I wanted more and more. I was delighted to attentd everything until the very end and... was disappointed that it was just one hour instead of two as was promised (who the hell promised that? I reckon the one who wanted us dead on stage... remark: Sonm)... The line-up is as twice as big comparing to what was written on the CD, which influences the quality as well(I don't actually know whether he meant that it was better or the other way round...Sonm), they even had their own sound-engineer behind the mixer (which is a real surprise in Russia tho lol- Sonm), Overall - the band is decent in all perspectives and performed very well. So come again, we'll be glad to see you in Novgorod, always:)

In Russian

FOREST STREAM.....эта команда даже переоправдала все мои ожидания....идя на концерт, я полагал, что скорее всего уйду где то с половины выступления сей группы, так как альбом "Tears of Mortal Solitude" мне давался не легко.....грузило по страшному, хоть и нравилось.....и вот на выступлении все было на столько мощьно и грандиозно, что хотелось слушать еще и еще......так что с большим удовольствием дослушал до конца, првда помниться мне обещали играть чуть ли не 2 часа, а вышло примерно в половину меньше.......состав, как я понял вырос, как минимум в 2 раза, что тоже сказывается на качестве..(и человек за пультом был у них свой).....в целом группа весьма достойная во всех планах, и преподали себя на высоте, так что привозите еще......будем рады.......

big_7122.jpg

Wow! Great photos! :) So is the review.
Seems you blusted the gig, guys ;)
As usually I didn't know anything about the Fest...