Forest Stream Tour Dates and News.

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
Here we go guys. After a long winter, during which Forest Stream was frozzzzen to dwell in the deepest kind of slumber, a new spring is coming... It gives me pleasure to announce some gig and tour dates.

25.12.2004 - Moscow, Estakada Venue, + special guests.
then it's gonna be a short brake because of Sonm's Ph.D. defence

Then FS will hit the road together with (hopefuLEE Tvangeste) and Hatecraft.

18.03.2005 - Tver', TBC
19.03.2005 - St. Petersburg - Arctica venue
20.03.2005 - Moscow, R-club
22.03.2005 - Yaroslavl', TBC
23.03.2005 - Ryazan, TBA
24.03.2005 - Tula, TBA

FS will exclusively play their NEW SONGS.

Together with the short tour FS will work on a second CD (RECORDING)

One month later FS will hit the road again for a 5-6 gigs tour across Ukraine.
It's very probable that FS will play several gigs in Europe to supporting their second album.
So, until now, that's the schedule :wave:

Wish I could still live in Ukraine for that tour you guys are doing. Maybe Ill call my grandmother and tell her to go see you guys in Kiev lol...

Sonm, sorry for the mistake ;)
Now I know about the date :) me looking forward...

Oh, I'm so angry with that our genious musiciants can't find support in the native country! Oh! :(
Guys, may force be with you! Hope to see you and hear you on the 23.03.2005 ...
and good luck! :)

Thanks a lot, Monroe:) See ya in Ryazan'!
P.S. We aren't genious :)

I am planning a trip to Moscow next winter, with my good buddy Alyosha, were going on what I hope to be a 2 week trip that will take us from Moscow to both our home towns, me in Bel'tsy Moldavia, him in Odessa. It would be pretty sweet if the timing was right and you guys were playing some show, ide totally spend a bit of money to go see you guys live.

Sonm! It was a funny story not so far. I offered one cd at a musical store in Ryazan. It was in May. And yesterday I had a call from the shop assistant that they finally have this cd. Since 6 months... :(
Noone is interested in metal here...
I'm really waiting to hear you guys because I've heard a lot of nice opinions about your music (and listened to one track myself) :) So I'm looking forward to hearing ... :)
P.S. I'm going to Hatecraft's show today...

2 Ayzahar, that's very well could be!! :)
2 Monroe. Cheers and thanks for the support!! :)

Visiting the Ukraine is now too much depressing for me...last time I went was to see my Grandfather who was passing away...he held on just long enough to see me and my mother one last time and passed away soon after we left, so it's a sad place for me. But if I had the time and the money, I would come to watch you guys atleast somewhere...hopefully you guys make it big enough to come over to the United States sometime, you will be very well received by the metal crowds over here.

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
Visiting the Ukraine is now too much depressing for me...last time I went was to see my Grandfather who was passing away...he held on just long enough to see me and my mother one last time and passed away soon after we left, so it's a sad place for me. But if I had the time and the money, I would come to watch you guys atleast somewhere...hopefully you guys make it big enough to come over to the United States sometime, you will be very well received by the metal crowds over here.

I am sorry to hear that... sounds really sad indeed. But I hope to get to the US one day. If everything goes ok and the next CD is successful then why not?

Coming spring! Everything is redy:) We just have to start after I am back on 20th of February!