Forever Reedition ?

Nevrose

New Metal Member
May 23, 2009
Hi there,

Anyone know if a reedition & remastering of the album Forever is planned ?

Thanks

Nevrose

Hey there Nevrose, no such thing is planned at this time. Why do you ask? Are there rumors going on the interwebs that Forever is being remastered? :)

Yeah, I second that... though I'd like to have the vocals re-recorded on certain tracks like inner capsule... the guttrals were fine on that but the high pitched scream/squeal thing didn't work at all.

low vocals on Forever and Day Into Night are mine, so thank you, the high pitched ones were our old guitarist. maybe we'll re-record this one day but I can tell you the new material slays so I need to get this out of my system right now...

Ah, well then I am not a fan of Arie's vocals, though some of his solos were nice. Anyways, yep the new album is a priority (even for us fans). Also, this is sort of unrelated, but while I was writing that wiki article I saw that a vid for In Contempt had been shot. Did it ever get released? I couldn't find it on the website or on youtube.

Yeah, I second that... though I'd like to have the vocals re-recorded on certain tracks like inner capsule... the guttrals were fine on that but the high pitched scream/squeal thing didn't work at all.

just get the live album, it's got a great sound and all the songs from Forever sound better than the originals :)

I did but it only has four of the nine (discluding mystery) album tracks. Anyways, it's not like I'm totally expecting it to happen. It's probably more of a hassle than its worth. But I allowed to indulge in wishful thinking none the less. :p

low vocals on Forever and Day Into Night are mine, so thank you, the high pitched ones were our old guitarist. maybe we'll re-record this one day but I can tell you the new material slays so I need to get this out of my system right now...

Does that mean you sang the whole On The Shores Of Ithaka?

All of shores.... I think the other guitarist has the high pitch line in there during the "let it happen" riff... I also played bass on the songs I was singing on - notice the bass sound is different on a few of the tracks since I used a rickenbacker instead of the stingray that was on the other songs.

Arie was good on some stuff, but he almost made Inner Capsule un-listenable with those hardcore screams. Bart's vocals were just so much more powerful. Just my opinion.