Forgetful

Metalman

Be yourself
Apr 19, 2001
Hitchin
Ok so Friday after Dumpys Rusty Nuts I forgot to listen to Totalrock with Area 54. Did anyone catch the show?
On Sunday I forgot to watch the Osbournes, Doh.
Yesterday I forgot to move my thumb when I was cutting open a pallet of bottles at work and ended up in hospital having my thumb stitched Ouch:cry: :cry:

Crap - I haven't got any form of sky, cable etc so I cannot see or hear either of those programmes! I'm sorted for the 54 show though, but does anyone know whether they're thinking of showing the Ozbournes on any of the normal 5 channels after it's completed it's stint on MTV? :confused:

Hey Ian, it's on Total rock radio and you can down load a relevant player onto a PC from there site and then listen in. they have quite a few listed so one should suit the pc your are on. Do you own your own pc if not go to a cyber cafe and ask for there help. I'm sure one of theres will already have a player on it. Thats how i used to listen to it. Problem sorted i hope;)

To little miss messiah, it all hangs out if i don't wear underwear :eek: :eek: :D

*takes a bow*

now wheres that Jovi pic b4 i go to bed....

jbj77.jpg

Ahhhh!

Thats better!

Thats totally obscene that is:yuk:

Your lucky LMM i've been called a lot worse! :)

Anyhow off to bed early tonight as dashing up to Nottingham to see the mighty SAXON tomorrow! Yeah Rock!:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :headbang: :headbang:

Anyone going to Overkill / Blaze gig monday?

Have a great weekend all. Party hard.
Pete

Originally posted by little miss messiah
I'd hazard a guess @ Channel 4 ?!?!?!?

14 Jun 2002 Channel 4 have bought the terrestrial rights for Ozzy Osbournes's hit fly-on-0the wall docusoap The Osbournes in a multimillion pound deal.

The show began screening in the UK on 26th May and regularly attracts over half a million cable and satellite viewers, and will hit Channel 4 in the Autumn.

Ta DAHHH!

See?!?!?!? Being a bird and all, am ALWAYS right.;)