Forlorn !!

Hmmm, I liked the first and the second... but after that? Well, Opus III was ok, but I miss their old stuff... musician-wise they have made great progress tho :headbang: Well, I guess I'll give the new one a listen, never know what to expect ;)

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
Hmmm, I liked the first and the second... but after that? Well, Opus III was ok, but I miss their old stuff... musician-wise they have made great progress tho :headbang: Well, I guess I'll give the new one a listen, never know what to expect ;)

They already have released three albums? I only know about The Crystal Palace and Opus III. What's the title of the third one?

You are missing the first one, the self titles "Forlorn".... I like that one best (even tho some songs of that one made it onto Crystal palace - Ragnarok is one)

Edit: Noch ein Hermundure in diesen Breiten? Sei gegrüßt! :)

Hello Ziuwarian! I totally forgot about the mcd. So there are exclusive songs
on it? I always thought they re-recorded them all for The Crystal Palace.

NP: Menhir - Schwertes Bruder :)

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
You are missing the first one, the self titles "Forlorn".... I like that one best (even tho some songs of that one made it onto Crystal palace - Ragnarok is one)

"Forlorn" is MCD, not ALBUM

Umm, I count releases as albums, just like I also count Amon Amarth's first effort (Sorrow throughout the Nine World an album, too, despite the fact it's called MCD). And Forlorn S/T has songs that are just released on THIS MCD (A battle so bright, Drømmefanger, Heroes, the other two songs Ragnarok and Ærefull ferd are included on The crystal palace), so I think it's quite proper to call it album ;) Well, that's a quite senseless discussion, right? :lol:

In case you didn't know the band has gone through many changes over the past 1 1/2 yrs. including Dolgar (ex-Gehenna vocalist) now on main Vocals and Black metal drummer S. Winter on Drums and a whole new sound that crowds/fans are strongly liking more and more!!!

You can go to their website Forlorn website and watch a video (click on music then down to video) to not only see how great they are live but ,how the new sound is + to see they have quite a following (it's growing stronger day by day!) .

They are also looking to do some dates around Europe anyone have any tips or clubs they want to see them at email the manager at : Forlorn Management

They will be playing at this years HOLE IN THE SKY METAL FEST in Bergen... for those of you coming you can go to or what info go to Hole in the sky

Nice to see some news on them, it got a bit silent after Opus III.... well, wanna hear how they're like now, I enjoyed them very much back when there was an album called The crystal palace.

great news, Forlorn is one of the best and most talented Norwegian band :D i can't wait for new opus!

Well Im glad to see you guys are looking forward to it but I must warn you this CD sounds NOTHING like OPUS III !! The only original member is Hennex..there is a full band line up now unlike the old Follorn (2 members). The new CD is fucking awsome..They have worked very hard and many hours in the studio to get the sound they wanted so I hope you guys enjoy it as much as the band and I do :) Make sure you look for it in Nov. 2002 on NAPALM RECORDS !

well, "Opus III" was much diffrent than "Crystal Palace", so where's problem? i like bands who search new direction like M-Eternal for example. "Opus" was great album, but production really suxx :( anyway, i watched video and i must say it's very nice song :D

@LadySomberlain: by the way... did you know what's going with M-Eternal???

Hello Eldzik... No sorry I don't know whats going on with M-Internal !

As far as Opus yes it was different but it did BAD with record sales and thus sorta runined the reputation of Forlorn so they sorta have to prove themselves all over again (to venues,clubs etc) !!

Don't worry Lady Somberlaine, whenever we start a new thread that was like 8 months before be sure that Morgana will find it.:rolleyes:

Like we have time to go through all of the threads one by one...