Forlorn !!

Well, Nattestid, for a start I requested & support this board!
Next thing is I do take care and like to keep an overview here! I do think of UM in some way!
And it's not hard to check the titles of the threads on the pages.
On this board within a minute, even if you have a slow connection...

Originally posted by LadySomberlain

As far as Opus yes it was different but it did BAD with record sales and thus sorta runined the reputation of Forlorn so they sorta have to prove themselves all over again (to venues,clubs etc) !!

it's strange, because reviews was good if i remember and album was much better than "Crystal Palace". only this poor production... but i guess similar problems had also Obtained Enslavment and M-Eternal? an there is the reason why these two bands split-up (i'm not sure of M-Eternal...)

Look the damn Forlorn post was made in FEB for christ sake ease up already would ya!!! I didn't know and nor do I have time to always check and search boards so if i pissed u off by starting NEW POST!!!!!! for new info for the band excuse me! Sheesh !!

Originally posted by Eldzik
@LadySomberlain: by the way... did you know what's going with M-Eternal???

I was told by a friend of the band that Malignant Eternal has been put on Ice, most of the members are pursuing other musical projects at the time.

Originally posted by Torquemada

I was told by a friend of the band that Malignant Eternal has been put on Ice, most of the members are pursuing other musical projects at the time.

sad news, because M-E is one of my fav. bands... :worship:
but i hope some day... they will be together again...

I must say, as per my opinion, I strongly disagree that Opus III is better than Crystal Palace, I found that album much more intense and emotional, it simply rocked!..... And they didn't look that bird-like in the booklet either ;) Well, I'll await and be surprised by what they put out this time :)

Ok.. Forlorn now has a sample of a song you guys haven't heard so GO DOWNLOAD IT and let me/them know what you think..Feedback please

The songs called *Either Inside* and a noisefilter has deliberately been added to the sample; to make it stand apart from the sound-quality found on the cd (that you have to wait for til end of Nov.)

Just go to http://forlorn.no Music then to audio. Hope ya like it.

pretty cool track. more M-Eternalish i think... but i tell me my opinion when i get new album. btw: when will be release?