Former ACCEPT Singer DAVID REECE Discusses 'Any Time At All' Song (Video)

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Former ACCEPT and BONFIRE singer David Reece will release his long-awaited new solo album, "Resilient Heart", on November 9 through Mighty Music. The follow-up to 2013's "Compromise" is an LP "rich on full-blown melodic heavy metal," according to a press release. The first single from "Resilient Heart", "Any Time At All", is a wonderful heavy rocker with a touch of David Coverdale and WHITESNAKE inspiration — a song with a powerful riff and a strong verse leading up to a bombastic singalong chorus, whereas a song like "Perfect Apocalypse" stands out with its progressive PRETTY MAIDS-inspired elements. A new 30-second clip in which Reece talks about "Any Time At All" can be seen below. Reece says about the single: "'Any Time At All' is the first song of the new album and also the first single. "I'm a person about challenges. Lyrically, it speaks about how to stand up against anything someone will throw at me. So, you got the challenge — I got the will — any time at all." On "Resilient Heart", Reece has teamed up with the Danish musicians Marco Angioni (guitar), Martin J. Andersen (guitar), Malte Frederik Burkert (bass) and Sigurd J. Jensen (drums). "Resilient Heart" comes with two different track listings — one for CD/digital and one for the limited blood-red vinyl edition (500 copies). CD/digital track listing: 01. Any Time At All 02. Wicked City Blues 03. Karma 04. Desire 05. I Don't Know Why 06. Two Coins 07. Ain't Got The Balls 08. Forest Through The Trees 09. Perfect Apocalypse 10. Live Before You Die 11. I'm The One Vinyl track listing: Side A 01. Karma 02. Any Time At All 03. I Don't Know Why 04. I'm The One 05. Forest Through The Trees Side B 06. Perfect Apocalypse 07. Heart Of Stone 08. What About Yesterday 09. Two Coins 10. Live Before You Die Lineup: Vocals: David Reece Guitar: Marco Angioni Guitar: Martin J. Andersen Bass: Malte Frederik Burkert Drums: Sigurd J. Jensen
reeceresilientheartcdbetter.jpg

Continue reading...