Former Threat Signal Drummer

Hello,
First off Thank you all for the questions. Ok, My bass rates are 25 per song made to my pay pail account. I will be willing to work with you until you are completely happy.
I will at that point send you the wav. Files of my drum tracks also the midi from the triggers if requested for retriggering, However most of my sound will be coming from my Tama Starclassic birch kit. I do make my own samples for ease during the mixing process to cut down on bleed so your will be getting very clean tracks.

Thank you, I actually dont think I have anything up on youtube that really shows how i've came along as a drummer over the last few years...need to get some new stuff up!

Anyhow thank you for watching:headbang:

Well, in any case, there's some serious skills on display there. I can't even imagine how much better you are now.

I will most likely hit you up soon. I have a lot of work to do yet.

I'm VERY interested....

Any video's/audio online or anything I can check out?

Also any demo's of your studio drum tracks as an example?

Ok im put up some much better stuff in the next day or so from the studio....but for the question I got in my e mail about what I play like well here is a few things...its all live stuff so mind the quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a good rate! You should put your contact email or a link or something in your sig. I'm not ready yet but this could be really helpful to me in the near future.
-John

That's a good rate! You should put your contact email or a link or something in your sig. I'm not ready yet but this could be really helpful to me in the near future.
-John[/QUOT

My rates will go up but im just trying to break into the sesson work now...once I have done a few records on this site I may start asking for more. Anyhow thank you very very much for you intrest....I need to post some stuff from the studio but im swamped with eps right now.