Bare Bones
Drum Solo
Them
Beast In The Feild
Seasons Of Tragedy

Encore with Nina of Blood Corps
Dawn Of Seasons
The Mob Rules
Balls To The Wall (with people of the crowd)

Luna Mortis
The Absence
Forever More
Fountain of Youth
Reformation
Anemic World
Dehumanized
Never Give In
Ash

Todesboden
Sailing Alone
Surya Namaskara
Trianon
Surrender to the Sea
Ghost of the Crescent Moon
Battle of Kadesh

Hydrogyn
Deadly Passions
Blind
Your Life
Look Away
THe Sand
Breaking Me Down
Ura Kia Scream
Big Star
Silent Animation
Seroquil
Rainbow In The Dark

A.D.D
Too Late
Vacant
Can't Breathe
Silence
Don't Say
The Path
Maybe.

Rott
Rock Queens
Tortured Souls
Look Around
(Guitar Switch)
After Life, Eternal
Out Of Time
Bring Me The Flame

That was an amazing set! :headbang: But then again, we wouldn't have expected anything less from Benedictum, would we?

Their new drummer Mikey is incredibly tight. You'd never have known this was his first live show with them or that he's only been with them for a few weeks. He fit so well, you would have thought he was on their albums. I guess he's just a fast learner.

One change, though, Mike. The song after Ashes to Ashes, was not called "Benedictum." It was "Uncreation," the title track from their debut album. ;) So glad they played that! And the after-party with Nina was a lot of fun! I'm glad she was able to make it up to St. Paul with their guitarist, Dan, even if the rest of the band couldn't make it this time.

That was an amazing set! :headbang: But then again, we wouldn't have expected anything less from Benedictum, would we?

Their new drummer Mikey is incredibly tight. You'd never have known this was his first live show with them or that he's only been with them for a few weeks. He fit so well, you would have thought he was on their albums. I guess he's just a fast learner.

One change, though, Mike. The song after Ashes to Ashes, was not called "Benedictum." It was "Uncreation," the title track from their debut album. ;) So glad they played that! And the after-party with Nina was a lot of fun! I'm glad she was able to make it up to St. Paul with their guitarist, Dan, even if the rest of the band couldn't make it this time.
Nope nope it was Benedictum Setlist says it lol. It was a killer time I had a blast hun! Thank you so very much for having me on the team. Same time next year hopefully lol.