Thanks To All from the Promoters!

BlackRoseMetalHeart

Metal Mistress
Feb 4, 2006
Baltimore, MD - USA
www.myspace.com
Nathan and I would like to thank all of those who came out on Saturday, June 27th for the 3rd annual Flight of the Valkyries festival.

Thanks to all the bands who participated in this year's festival, and who came a played their hearts out for the many fans who traveled to see this once in a life-time show! There were so many great bands I had never seen live before that far surpassed all my expectations for a fantastic weekend.

To Rott, thank you for stepping up to the plate on such short notice to fill the opening spot on the bill when Blood Corps had unexpected circumstances arise. You filled this roll with grace and honor and a hell of a lot of metal! Not to mention you surprised the hell out of a lot of folks who probably didn't expect our festival to be packed with talent from start to finish (which it undoubtedly was). You kicked the fest of right! Thanks to Ravenheart Music who has supported you on your way to greatness and for their added support to FotV!

To Kaptivating Kate, your Myspace does not do you justice and I mean that in the nicest way possible. Your live performance floored me. Now I know why Nathan was blown away the first time he saw you in Wisconsin. You kept the energy of the festival high and were some of the more gracious ladies I have met. How can I get a copy of your CD?

To Sirens of Titan, thank you for gracing FotV's stage once again. You really helped us by spreading the word locally and encouraging folks to come out and support the scene. It is always a pleasure for me to visit the Twin Cities and be treated to one of your sets. With the unique sound and all the talent that your band displays, it is only a matter of time before you come crashing through on a grander scale.

To A.D.D., the passion and energy in your set threw everyone for a loop. I have been hearing your praises sung everywhere since I first heard about you after last year's FotV. You certainly lived up to your reputation. Thanks to Femme Metal who joined me in supporting you reach the FotV stage this year.

To Hydrogyn, I was so disappointed to have only been able to catch a fraction of your amazing set! You had the whole crowd moving when I saw you on-stage. And to think all that energy came between a show on the road the night before and one back out on the road the next night. Wow! Man do you guys work your asses off ... and the crowds asses too!

To Todesbonden, your reputation obviously proceeds you more than I realized. I knew you blew the roof off the place at your Heathen Crusade appearance and it was no different for FotV III. I hope to be seeing much more of you around our homes here on the east coast, now that I know what greatness I've been missing.

To Luna Mortis, you must be one of the hardest working bands in metal at this time. You have been all over the US and seem to be soaring to the top very quickly with Century Media having your back. With all the success you have seen, it is good to know you have not forgotten your roots and have stayed in touch with the independent metal scene. The floor was packed with young fans for your set giving me much hope for the future of metal that you inspire.

To Benedictum, you are a rare breed of musicians and some of the finest people Nathan and I have had the privilege to call friends. Thank you for being a part of FotV once again and for filling the roll of headliner so perfectly. And yes, you probably are the goofiest band in metal, next to Spinal Tap. :lol:

To Nina and Dan from Blood Corps, thank you for showing up even in the face of adversity. You were there early to help load in and set up with us and Nina rocked the house with Benedictum on an amazing performance of The Mob Rules. What a treat!

I also want to thank all of our devoted sponsors and promotional supporters, especially:
The Rog and Snakeskin of METALKAST for the hours of devoted promotional and emotional support,
Lori V., Karl, and Kris of SixSixtySix.net for all their hard work and support with promotions and hospitality for the bands,
Tim and Kim from Midwest Metal Productions for capturing great video and photos of the show (and for their recommendation of A.D.D.),
Psycho Sako, Norm Glomski, and our many great photographers who busted their butts to capture great memories of a great festival,
Big Mike and Shyann for being two of the most devoted and hardworking fans FotV has seen these 3 years,
CD Inzane, Jackson Guitars, and Legendary Kingdoms for the incredible assortment of door prizes and give-aways,
and Uncle Mark, the Mad Scientist, who made both his home and brain power available to us for our first FotV IV planning meeting.

And finally, THANK YOU to all of the amazing fans and supporters that came out to support the festival and all the outstanding metal bands that played! This year we had folks come in from all over the US, as well those traveling from as far away as Sweden! That is humbling! Thank you for your belief in this festival and for helping us make this outlet for great metal in the US possible!

Planning and preparations have already started for FotV IV!

Please contact Nathan or myself if you are interested in getting involved with the festival! We also welcome your feedback on the festival and encourage fans to contact us with their thoughts! Drop us a line. We'd love to hear from you.

Once again, thank you for making the dream of this festival a reality! :headbang:

Bobbie....... We thank all of you guys as well. It was our pleasure to be there on June 27th and we thank you for the kind words as well. We do this with all of the energy and passion that it deserves every single show and the crowd at the FOV made it that much easier for sure. We hope to be able to grace the FOV again and it was as I said a true pleasure to play this event and represent Female fronted and Females in Metal totally.

We are still on tour through the end of the year for Deadly Passions and have already started the next release that will be out Feb/March of 2010. We will keep you guys posted and again many thanks to all of you!!!