Found Ample Destruction LP at a local antique store

Orbo

New Metal Member
Apr 17, 2007
I found Jag Panzer's Ample Destruction LP (cat # IW-1001 w/ Silver Labels) at a local antique shop here in Colorado Springs. In it were two copies of the following:

-Glossy photo of the band posing in front of an iron gate

-A letter explaining what Jag Panzer is, how it was started, what they had released so far, complications with the drummer and how Jag Panzer is "locked tight into a brutal rehearsal schedule in preparation for the Ample Destruction tour."

-A business card with the Jag Panzer logo and a P.O. Box address (P.O. Box 16066 Colorado Springs, CO 80935)

In the top left corner of one of the letters, someone wrote:

Bob Oade (?) [one of the letters was scribbled out]
Owner of D.J.

On the back of the same letter in the top left-hand corner, someone wrote in the same style of handwriting:

Canadian Retail
First Two Week
(Banzai-Mercery)

If I can find a scanner, I'd be happy to upload some pictures of the materials.

Please do, how much did you recieve this for because I've seen it run for about $90 before.

edit: You lucky bastard :)
I forgot to add that everything is in NM condtion. Some shelf wear on the edges, but absolutely no ring wear. I paid a grand total of $2.00

Holy shit! Talk about a nice find. Was there anything else cool at this antique shop?
Here's a list of the LPs I found. All of them are in NM/VG+ condition and have original lyrics sheets, posters, mail order catalogs, etc...

...for $2.00 each.

Bathory - Bathory
Bathory - Blood Fire Death
Bathory - Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Assassin - The Upcoming Terror
Razor - Custom Killing
Mekong Delta - The Music of Eric Zahn
Holy Terror - Mind Wars
Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Coroner - R.I.P.
Exodus - Pleasures of the Flesh
Destruction - Infernal Overkill
Dark Angel - Darkness Descends
Deathrow - Doom Riders (a.k.a. Satan's Gift)
Deathrow - Raging Steel
Kreator - Out of the Dark... Into the Light...
M.O.D. - U.S.A. for M.O.D.
Jag Panzer - Ample Destruction

I also found this Carcass - Heartwork poster

carcass1.jpg

Good shit, I love awesome stuff like that in stores randomly! It's like someone bought it cuz it looked cool or whatever, turned it on, heard it was the dreaded "metal," and sold it back to the shop.

I don't sell my music unless I have doubles or free promos. These are staying in my collection.