JAG PANZER Replace SOLITUDE AETURNUS At Germany's KEEP IT TRUE V Festival

Zac

Videodrome
Dec 4, 2003
Southern California
July 18, 2005

Colorado power metallers JAG PANZER have replaced SOLITUDE AETURNUS on the billing of the Keep It True V festival, set to be held November 5 at Tauberfrankenhalle in Lauda-Königshofen, Germany. JAG PANZER will play a special "Ample Destruction" set and may end up using the the audio/video recordings from the festival for their first live CD/DVD. The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

VIRGIN STEELE
RAVEN
JAG PANZER
RUFFIANS
INTRUDER
SLOUGH FEG
SKULLVIEW
STORMWARRIOR
FORSAKEN
IGNITOR

THAT SHOW SOUNDS AMAZING! Holy shit, the best keep it true yet! Jag Panzer, Slough Feg, Skullview, Stormwarrior, Raven, and Virgin Steele will DESTROY THE WORLD.

I read that too on Blabbermouth:cool:
Congrats to Mark and Co. :headbang:

I know several of us have been talking about a live recording so it looks as if we might have our wish granted:cool:

*Crosses fingers*

Have a blast in Germany guys!!

WOW! A special Ample Destruction set which may end up on CD and/or DVD!

A few years ago I e-mailed Mark and asked him why they don't simply re-record the Ample Destruction album (and maybe include the Tyrant EP songs) and Mark answered that they were considering recording the whole Ample Destruction album live for a possible live release.
I thought that this idea died with the release of the superb Decade Of The Nail Spiked Bat, but I'm glad that I was mistaken :worship:

Wowsers ...
Congrats Mark !!

too bad for Solitude Aeturnus though .... awesome band.
But woohoo...

then, if you're in Germany Mark, take the trip to Norway after that :)
Just give me the word, I'll find a place to gig in no time !! hehehe....