Jag Panzer @ KEEP IT TRUE Festival, 5.4.08!!

Usually I prefer own songs to covers but being on a festival I agree. Maybe I would have changed "Electric eye" for another not so typical from Judas Priest but it was OK. Besides, set list was amazing. I missed only "Achilles".

I agree !I also would have been more happy hearing three JP songs instead of cover songs ,but in the end i have to say that it was a great idea ,as a pusher for the highly visible exhausted audience .:zombie: (no wonder at 1:30 am and two days full of Metal Mayhem ):kickass:.

It's been an awesome show, aside from technical probs. I really enjoyed it.

I have some pix too, will upload them somewhere and show you asap :)

Thanx JP for all your niceness and the photo and talks. I hope there'll be a next time very soon!

I wonder when I can see a vid of The Tyrant doing the King Diamond shuffle.

Any chance you stole the footage, Marita? ;)

Hi Michaela,
isn't it possible to watch the pix without register at myspace ?

yes, because the jag profile is public and so are the pics....
i will check that again, didn't it work out for you ?!:Smug:

elTob: be patient, i am sure there will be some stuff on you tube sooner or later, it's always a shit load of work though to cut all the tapes , you know... :)

Yep, I know. I am just curious. :D

There are quite a few full songs on youtube already, I wonder why it seems nobody has recorded anything when Titan Force or Jag Panzer played. I need Chase your Dreams. ;)

Here's the poster Harry apparently got as a b-day present after the Titan Force show (I didn't see that unfortunately... 'twas sleepy time already).

l_845167bc981400096b98974619be8323.jpg

:headbang:

Hey Gilles! Looking forward to meeting you there!

Hi Chris, sorry i didn't answer before but since I've happily left Demon Eyes (in july) i've been quite busy on side projects and didn't came back on the thread. unfortunatly i couldn't have tickets for the KIT and missed JAG PANZER :cry:. I'll be in Long Live Metal fest II (Lille, france) on may 10th to see HIRAX, BLASPHEME, EXCALIBUR & PORTRAIT :headbang:

Brilliant show...as always!You guys deserved so much more popularity...
I think Harry the Tyrant should change his nickname into Horny Harry.What a madman...unstoppable.:lol:

Hm,why not a JP Live DVD/CD from the KIT ?

"SACRED OATH ...'Till Death Do Us Part - Live in Germany
Recorded at the November 2007 Keep It True Festival in Germany.
This is not a bootleg or even a simple soundboard recording, but a full fledged multi-track recording that was mixed in early 2008 and mastered by Alan Douches at West West Side Music (Century Media, Roadrunner, etc.). This live CD may very well be the 'Live After Death' of independent true metal releases. A perfect blend of classic Iron Maiden and Mercyful Fate with the crunch of early Metallica, all topped with singer Rob Thorne's superb high vocals. Tracklist:
1. Two Powers
2. The Omen
3. A Crystal Vision
4. Queen of the Night
5. Magick Son
6. Prophecy
7. Words Upon the Stone
8. The Ferryman's Lair
9. Battle Cry
10. Rising From the Grave
+ video - Words Upon the Stone
Listen: http://www.myspace.com/sacredoath