Jag Panzer @ KEEP IT TRUE Festival, 5.4.08!!

Well guess what, I already have the new album as I preordered it from Cruz Del Sur's webstore. :D
It's a digipak version and yes there's a patch included. The album is excellent (well obviously you knew that already)

Ha! We don't even have our copies of the disc yet! I'm glad you like the disc, we spent a lot of time on it.

Edit: the doorbell just rang, our copies are here!

I guess your set will be focused on the two first ones though for obvious reasons. Still hoping to hear a few new tunes as well.

I think we'll be representing all three albums pretty well. I don't know the final set list yet, as we have been rehearsing more songs than will fit in our set.

Does anyone know if Jag Panzer will have new shirts for the show?

Back from the KIT.I am sooo tired.So all i can say for now :
The Tyrant ruled !

DSC00646.JPG

How awesome was this! I still can't really speak, my voice is totally ruined from singing or yelling or screaming. No mercy! :)

Can someone tell me what songs were played after Legion Immortal? Unfortunately I had to leave.

Just back from KIT and I´m still astonished. In spite of being late, in spite of the initial delay, in spite of Chris Lasegue problems with guitar... what a show!!! :headbang:

Impressive, amazing, overwhelming. I got no words to define. Besides Glenn -Hughes, Harry Conklin is the best singer I´ve ever seen. Note by note he did it all well!!

Almost perfect set list. Bob Parduba in fine form too (amazing job in "Chain of command" and "Never surrender").

Chris Lasegue, you´re an amazing guitar player. A pity I couldn´t say hello to you at the end of the show ´cause my friends were yelling me to go to bed.

I hope you play one day in Spain to give a metal lesson to the people that missed your gig yesterday.

Thanks JAG PANZER for being so f***ing good!! I´ve seen more than a thousand gigs in my life and this has been one of the best. :worship:

P.S: Greetings to Marco Battleroar, a brief chat and an excellent gig.
P.S.2: Thanks Harry (not the Tyrant) for the videos. I´m going to check it out now.

Unfortunately the first half of JP's set was plagued with tech problems but when that got sorted out things went through the roof! Chain of Command, Fate's Triumph, Warfare etc., unbelievable! And what about the last two! Electric Eye and Where Eagles Dare, can't finish a true metal festival better than that I tell you! :worship:

Bob, you were in amazing shape. Chain of Command, Never Surrender and the Shadow Thief duet with Harry were spectacular. Any idea of future Parduba projects?

Unfortunately the first half of JP's set was plagued with tech problems but when that got sorted out things went through the roof! Chain of Command, Fate's Triumph, Warfare etc., unbelievable! And what about the last two! Electric Eye and Where Eagles Dare, can't finish a true metal festival better than that I tell you! :worship:

Bob, you were in amazing shape. Chain of Command, Never Surrender and the Shadow Thief duet with Harry were spectacular. Any idea of future Parduba projects?

I added two short clips of Bob Parduba.Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
l_3522aef5226fba96e2de794caa4e3a8f.jpg

Ok, joking, but this photo makes this look more like a Wham reunion. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man I wish I could've gone to this show. At least I saw you guys in Cleveland once. Any touring plans at all for the US that'll bring you anywhere near the midwest?

How awesome was this! I still can't really speak, my voice is totally ruined from singing or yelling or screaming. No mercy! :)

Can someone tell me what songs were played after Legion Immortal? Unfortunately I had to leave.
Sorry you had to leave! After Legion Immortal we played The Crucifix and 3 encores.

Just back from KIT and I´m still astonished. In spite of being late, in spite of the initial delay, in spite of Chris Lasegue problems with guitar... what a show!!! :headbang:

Impressive, amazing, overwhelming. I got no words to define. Besides Glenn -Hughes, Harry Conklin is the best singer I´ve ever seen. Note by note he did it all well!!

Almost perfect set list. Bob Parduba in fine form too (amazing job in "Chain of command" and "Never surrender").

Chris Lasegue, you´re an amazing guitar player. A pity I couldn´t say hello to you at the end of the show ´cause my friends were yelling me to go to bed.

I hope you play one day in Spain to give a metal lesson to the people that missed your gig yesterday.

Thanks JAG PANZER for being so f***ing good!! I´ve seen more than a thousand gigs in my life and this has been one of the best. :worship:

P.S: Greetings to Marco Battleroar, a brief chat and an excellent gig.
P.S.2: Thanks Harry (not the Tyrant) for the videos. I´m going to check it out now.
Thanks, Marco...so glad you had a good time! Hopefully we will get a chance to talk in the future! We would love to visit Spain some day!

True! :lol:

And why was Harry stroking his thigh or sliding his hand into his pants every two minutes anyway? :lol:

Also can anyone tell what the first song of the encore was, before Electric Eye? A cover song as well I guess?
That first encore song was Gypsy by Mercyful Fate (King Diamond). We love that song!

Ah, The Crucifix. Too bad I missed that, I am not so angry about the covers, though.

Great show Chris, despite the difficulties with the amps!

Ah, The Crucifix. Too bad I missed that, I am not so angry about the covers, though.

Great show Chris, despite the difficulties with the amps!
Thank you! The amp situation was disappointing, but I hope it wasn't too distracting for everyone else. Thanks again for your message and stay in touch!

That first encore song was Gypsy by Mercyful Fate (King Diamond). We love that song!

Ahhh,god to hear!So " Where Eagles Dare " was definitely the last song of the set.Didn't recognize the Mercyful Fate song.And because of that i thought ( as i've read that you played Gypsy )you entered the Stage again after i left the KIT.I really thought you played Uriah Heeps Gypsy. :lol: Which is really also a great tune !

Thanx for the great gig !To poor that you had so much trouble with the amp.It was an Ampeg Amp,right ?Long live Marshal Amps !:lol:

I love that song too. It´s my favourite from "Don´t break the oath". You did it perfect, specially Harry. He sounded like King Diamond himself with all those high pitched vocals.

Usually I prefer own songs to covers but being on a festival I agree. Maybe I would have changed "Electric eye" for another not so typical from Judas Priest but it was OK. Besides, set list was amazing. I missed only "Achilles".