Jag Panzer @ KEEP IT TRUE Festival, 5.4.08!!

What i really cannot understand are the excllusive contracts with KIT festival. I really want to see all these bands live (especially Jag Panzer with Bob & Titan Force) but since i do not live in Germany and i am in lack of funds and time, i will not have the opportunity to attend the show. My real question is: would there be an economical damage for the organizers of the KIT if they let the bands to play some other shows in Europe too? I believe that no matter what, the KIT would be sold out. Furthermore, why the bands agree with these exclusive shows? If they negotiated to play another show somewhere else (in Up the Hammers for example), the KIT organizers would not accept them in their billing? i do not think so...

I do not want to be rude with the band, i just do not understand why they did not schedule a few more shows in Europe since they will be around (with the "hapenings" of KIT or not), why they agree with the exclusive shows and why the organisers of KIT do not let the bands to perform anywhere else since in my opinion they will not be damaged.

Thank you for your time.

P.s.: Marco i ll see you at UTH, can't wait for the new album...

The festival usually produce that edition t-shirt and always have some past editions ts left at a special price. + there will be some very nice surprise, but you'll see :)

I was thinking about Jag Panzer's own merch actually, but I'll be definitely getting that KIT shirt as well. Along with all the Helstar, Cage, Pharaoh, Manilla Road, Omen etc merch I can find.:lol:

<snip>Along with all the <snip> Pharaoh <snip> etc merch I can find.:lol:

I am playing with Pharaoh for this show. I hear that there will be Pharaoh t-shirts available as well as the brand new cd Be Gone. There might be a special edition on the disc that includes a patch, but I'm not 100% sure. The last album The Longest Night is being released in a double gatefold vinyl, and that might be available at the festival as well.

And just to keep it on topic for Jag Panzer: this will be my fifth or sixth time seeing them (second or third time playing on a bill with them), and I am really looking forward to it! Everytime I see them I harass Harry to play Black Sunday, maybe this time will be time they play it!

I am playing with Pharaoh for this show. I hear that there will be Pharaoh t-shirts available as well as the brand new cd Be Gone. There might be a special edition on the disc that includes a patch, but I'm not 100% sure. The last album The Longest Night is being released in a double gatefold vinyl, and that might be available at the festival as well.
Well guess what, I already have the new album as I preordered it from Cruz Del Sur's webstore. :D
It's a digipak version and yes there's a patch included. The album is excellent (well obviously you knew that already), I guess your set will be focused on the two first ones though for obvious reasons. Still hoping to hear a few new tunes as well.