Jag Panzer @ KEEP IT TRUE Festival, 5.4.08!!

I can't wait for this concert! I'm dissapointed that Razor won't be there. They're my favourite thrash metal band. But I can't complain too much since Jag Panzer and Manilla Road will be there with a whole slew of other ass kicking bands!

I can't wait for this concert! I'm dissapointed that Razor won't be there. They're my favourite thrash metal band. But I can't complain too much since Jag Panzer and Manilla Road will be there with a whole slew of other ass kicking bands!
You're coming to KIT from Canada?! :OMG:
And I thought I had a lot of traveling ahead of me... this puts things in perspective. :)
It's the lineup of a lifetime next year so it'll be worth it all for sure. See you in Germany!:headbang:

You're coming to KIT from Canada?! :OMG:
And I thought I had a lot of traveling ahead of me... this puts things in perspective. :)
It's the lineup of a lifetime next year so it'll be worth it all for sure. See you in Germany!:headbang:

Hell yeah! No distance is too far for a show like that! I was originally saving to go to Wacken, but this lineup slays anything Wacken could hope for! Plus I've always wanted to visit Germany, and hopefully I can catch a few more shows out there. See you there!:headbang:

Arghhh..can't wait!!
Jag Panzer,Doomsword,Cage,Helstar,Omen,Heathen...for me it's enough!

There will be a lot of interesting stuff there to buy it...
Sweet cd's,here I come!!!:D

Sorry no Czar but you get me doing songs with the band and a few with Harry.

This is not meant to be rude, but I'd like to know if 'a few with Harry' is meant to be taken literally? Can you tell us how much time each of you gets behind the mic?

edit to add an 'is'

You were not being rude at all.Not taken that way.
I will do a few songs off Chain by myself. Do some harmonies on a few songs. And Harry and I do a song we can trade off vocals on. That has not been decided on yet.
Not counting on what we do for encores.
Harry of course does the majority of the show.
Hope that answers your question.

I think I will be doing in total 6 songs.

Thanks
Bob

I will do a few songs off Chain by myself. Do some harmonies on a few songs. And Harry and I do a song we can trade off vocals on. That has not been decided on yet.

Thanks
Bob

That does in fact answer my question!
Thank you! :headbang:
I'm really looking forward to seeing all you guys
pounding the KIT stage to dust!

See ya!

Tobi

Bob, you have to play a 2 hours set including "When the walls come down", the song that puts Geoff Tate crying in shame with his head under the sand!
When you enter the stage american eagles will fly through the air holding american flags with their beaks, and when you and Harry will do the encores, Germany will explode in a burst of flames that will burn planet Mars as well.

Thanks
Bob

I think this is a really exciting time for everyone as KIT 10 draws near. I'm getting myself ready for the gig, along with the whole band. It's going to be be great being back onstage with the band after 20 years !!!!
I am really looking forward to singing with Harry, it should be enjoyable for everyone !!!!!
And a once in a lifetime experiance for all !!!!!

Bob