Jag Panzer @ KEEP IT TRUE Festival, 5.4.08!!

Michaela

Metal Melts The Ice
Jul 20, 2005
www.metal-rock-impressions.com
How damn cool is that ? :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Book your flights and come over here ;) It will be an awesome show :)

:cool: :cool: :Smokin:

Hi friends,

since KIT 9 is already sold out completely and we want to promote our 10th jubileum KIT as soon as possible, we already want to announce the bands that are already confirmed. The billing so far is:

KEEP IT TRUE X

“Reign Of The Tyrant”

JAG PANZER (USA)

(Exclusive and ULTIMATE Jag Panzer show (min. 2h) plus very special surprise guest!!)

MANILLA ROAD (USA)

(Exclusive German Show/Mark Shelton back on Vocals!!)

PHARAOH (USA)

(Exclusive european show)

CRESCENT SHIELD (USA)

BATTLE RAM (ITA)

+ 5 more (1 Co-Headliner!)

April 5th 2008 Tauberfrankenhalle Lauda-Königshofen

Warm Up Show

HEADLINER (USA)

ATTACKER (USA)

(Very Special “Battle At Helms Deep” Show)

+ 2 more

April 4th 2008 Sporthalle Dittigheim

Tickets will be available first at KIT 9 in November. There will be one band that has already played KIT in the past, but all the remaining bands have never been on the KIT stage before. We hope this billing is already worth our 10th jubileum and you will all enjoy it. We will announce all the remaining bands as soon as we got them confirmed.

Metal On,

Oli + Tarek

www.keep-it-true.de

Halleluja!!!!! :

English version:

Hi friends,

we have good news cause we can announce the headliner for the friday for KIT X. It will be the mighty TITAN FORCE fronted by JAG PANZER singer Harry Conklin. Also we have a new band for the Saturday with the french metal legends DEMON EYES, which will play their first German show ever. The line up is now the following:

Halleluja!!!!! :

English version:

Hi friends,

we have good news cause we can announce the headliner for the friday for KIT X. It will be the mighty TITAN FORCE fronted by JAG PANZER singer Harry Conklin. Also we have a new band for the Saturday with the french metal legends DEMON EYES, which will play their first German show ever. The line up is now the following:

yeah!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
it will be a blast! :cool:

Oh yeah,definitely.A great feast for US-Metal Freaks! :headbang: :headbang: :kickass: :worship: :worship:

Update:

Hi Friends,

here we are again with a new confirmation for KIT X. US Power Metal Heroes CAGE will be part of our jubileum festival in April 2008. They will release their new crushing album “Hell Destroyer” in May 2007.
The billing till now is as the following:

KEEP IT TRUE X
“Reign Of The Tyrant”

JAG PANZER (USA)
(Exclusive and ULTIMATE Jag Panzer show (min. 2h) plus very special surprise guest!!)
MANILLA ROAD (USA)
CAGE (USA)
PHARAOH (USA)
CRESCENT SHIELD (USA)
DEMON EYES (FRA)
BATTLE RAM (ITA)

+ 3 more (1 Co-Headliner!)

5. April 2008 Tauberfrankenhalle Lauda-Königshofen

Warm Up Show

TITAN FORCE (USA)
ATTACKER (USA)
(Very Special “Battle At Helms Deep” Show)

+ 2 more

4. April 2008 Sporthalle Dittigheim

The remaining bands will hopefully follow soon...

Metal On,

Oli + Tarek

Oh man, do I wish I could go to this. It will be one hell of a show!

It'd be awesome if Jag Panzer filmed this performance for a Live DVD or something along those lines, if they don't have plans of that nature in store for a later date... :)

don't worry , this shows ( titan force & jag panzer) will be filmed for sure :)
all bands on this festivals will be filmed ... it's just not sure how & if they will use it for the public afterwards... pretty much depends on century media i'd say ...

Sorry no Czar but you get me doing songs with the band and a few with Harry.

Bob, in Germany I'm going to hug you, beware. I can't hug the American Eagle or George Washington, but I will hug Bob Parduba the symbol of the purest U.S.A. voice in heavy metal.

Sorry no Czar but you get me doing songs with the band and a few with Harry.
Wow, that's amazing!

This is a once in a life time concert, featuring many of my favourite bands. There is no way I'll be missing this concert, already got a good chunk of money saved for the plane tickets to Germany, now I just have to wait for the tickets to go on sale.

Marco

You can give me a hug but be gentle o.k. :devil: I am looking forward to meeting everyone !!!!!!

Have not had a chance to reply til now,sorry.

Bob

English version:

Hi friends,

we are happy and proud to announce, that the very first band we ever booked for KIT will perform on KIT X with a special show: DOOMSWORD will play for the very first time ever a few songs with the singer (Nightcomer) from the first album. I think this will be a very special thing for all DOOMSWORD freaks.
Also we can announce that mexican thrashers STRIKEMASTER (www.myspace.com/strikemaster666) will play on the KIT X Friday which is now complete.
Also, since we heard some rumors already, we like to confirm the special guest of the JAG PANZER show. It will be Bob Parduba, who sang on the “Chain Of Command” album.
The two day tickets will cost 30 Euro plus postage and will hopefully available in a few weeks. We will keep you posted on that.

KEEP IT TRUE X
“Reign OF The Tyrant”

TITAN FORCE (USA)
HELSTAR (USA)
(exclusive European Gig in "Remnants Of War Line Up" playing the album "Remnants Of War" in its entirety)
OMEN (USA)
ATTACKER (USA)
(exclusive "Battle At Helms Deep" Show)
METAL INQUISITOR (GER)
STRIKEMASTER (MEX)
PHANTOM X (USA)

Friday April 4th 2008 Lauda-Königshofen Tauberfrankenhalle

JAG PANZER (USA)
(Exclusive and ULTIMATE Jag Panzer show (min. 2h) plus very special guest Bob Parduba!!)
MANILLA ROAD (USA)
RAZOR (CAN)
(Exclusive European Show)
DOOMSWORD (ITA)
(Special Guest: Nightcomer, singer from 1st Album)
CAGE (USA)
PHARAOH (USA)
CRESCENT SHIELD (USA)
DEMON EYES (FRA)
BATTLE RAM (ITA)

+ 1 more

Here's the last update from Oliver that I found on the Keep It True message board:

Hi friends,

Actually our billing for KIT X was finally done, but we got an offer we could not resist. So now SENTINEL BEAST with legendary singer Debbie Gunn (ex-ZNÖWHITE, ICE AGE) will be added to our Friday. For more infos and short video clips of their reunion show please visit www.myspace.com/sentinelbeastofficialsite. Tickets for KIT X will be available in a few weeks, so be ready…
The final billing is now the following:

KEEP IT TRUE X
“Reign OF The Tyrant”

TITAN FORCE (USA)
HELSTAR (USA)
(exclusive European Gig in "Remnants Of War Line Up" playing the album "Remnants Of War" in its entirety)
OMEN (USA)
ATTACKER (USA)
(exclusive "Battle At Helms Deep" Show)
SENTINEL BEAST (USA)
(First European Show Ever!!)
METAL INQUISITOR (GER)
STRIKEMASTER (MEX)
PHANTOM X (USA)

Friday April 4th 2008 Lauda-Königshofen Tauberfrankenhalle

JAG PANZER (USA)
(Exclusive and ULTIMATE Jag Panzer show (min. 2h) plus very special guest Bob Parduba!!)
MANILLA ROAD (USA)
RAZOR (CAN)
(Exclusive European Show)
DOOMSWORD (ITA)
(Special Guest: Nightcomer, singer from 1st Album)
CAGE (USA)
PHARAOH (USA)
CRESCENT SHIELD (USA)
DEMON EYES (FRA)
FUELED BY FIRE (USA)
BATTLE RAM (ITA)

Saturday April 5th 2008 Tauberfrankenhalle Lauda-Königshofen

Metal On,

Oli + Tarek
www.keep-it-true.de