FRACTAL CYPHER: The Human Paradox

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
Alerted to this by the ProgPower USA FB page:

MONTREAL’S FRACTAL CYPHER RELEASE DEBUT SONG “PRISON PLANET”

"... Their debut album set for release later this year...Fractal Cypher are giving fans a taste of what’s to come with the premier of their debut track “Prison Planet”, streaming below...."

FractalCypherTheHumanParadox.jpg

I'm looking forward to this one very much ...... that song rules. Had heard about these guys in the making......... If anything, the vocals may put off some - it's not your typical prog metal type vocals. It sounds like he has an accent, and has somewhat of an Alternative Rock / Metal style & tone....... musically, I haven't heard anything this good in some time.

I'm looking forward to this one very much ...... that song rules. Had heard about these guys in the making......... If anything, the vocals may put off some - it's not your typical prog metal type vocals. It sounds like he has an accent, and has somewhat of an Alternative Rock / Metal style & tone....... musically, I haven't heard anything this good in some time.

How in the world is this not too DJENTY for you? How in the world do you love this, but couldn't stomach Teramaze? I'm a little confused...........

;)

How in the world is this not too DJENTY for you? How in the world do you love this, but couldn't stomach Teramaze? I'm a little confused...........

;)

I gave up trying to figure out whether he is senile or stubborn years ago. There is no method to his madness at times. :)

Reactions: Kez

;)
Kez -- I think in this case it's a matter of the songs themselves, rather than the amount of Djent. I tried with the Teramaze until it came out of my ears, but I just couldn't relate to most of the songs..... about 3-4 were awesome, and hit me the right way - but the rest didn't stay with me, and it wasn't completely because of the djent... I believe Fractal Cypher is all over the place, and it's not all djenty like that from what I'm told....... I can do it here and there, just not a complete disc of it.

And for Glenn -- I think the stubborn comes from the senility ....... something I can't stop for some reason ....... :(

Reactions: Kez
A new band from Montreal in the progressive metal vein. Physical and digital album out Sep7.
New video here

Enjoy! :headbang: