FRASER

sabbat35

Ginger Mullets forever
Dec 22, 2006
England
www.deniro.co.uk
Can i ask who that is on bass at wacken?

And will Fraser be playing at BOA?

Andy any chance of giving us the bassists name for the WIKI? He also played DOD?

unfortunately we can't do any gigs abroad with Frazer as his beard has become too heavy and we can't afford the excess baggage with Ryan Air. He's actually having problems standing upright because of the wildlife nesting in it.

unfortunately we can't do any gigs abroad with Frazer as his beard has become too heavy and we can't afford the excess baggage with Ryan Air. He's actually having problems standing upright because of the wildlife nesting in it.

Oh you nutter lol that had me howling.

no straight answer then LOL:lol: :lol: :lol:

he hasnt given us an answer so I cant give you one. I've not heard from him in weeks and he only wanted to do the gigs that he was going to be at so we've had no choice but to get our friend Gizz Butt (english dogs / prodigy gtr player) to stand in. To be honest, it's quite obvious his heart isn't in it at the mo and it's only a bit of fun so there's no bad feelings about any of it. We all wanted him to do the festivals but we couldn't rehearse twice, once with him and once with Gizz so the only way was to do all the festivals or let Gizz do them.

he hasnt given us an answer so I cant give you one. I've not heard from him in weeks and he only wanted to do the gigs that he was going to be at so we've had no choice but to get our friend Gizz Butt (english dogs / prodigy gtr player) to stand in. To be honest, it's quite obvious his heart isn't in it at the mo and it's only a bit of fun so there's no bad feelings about any of it. We all wanted him to do the festivals but we couldn't rehearse twice, once with him and once with Gizz so the only way was to do all the festivals or let Gizz do them.

Thanks for that Andy - very kind of ya to reply,you up to your elbows in record producing and stuff - nice one!

Thanks mate and see you at BOA!

FRAZER PLEASE PLAY!

No disrespect to Fraser but when you hear Gizz I dont think your going to be that disappointed.

I accept that no problem.
But a few of us Sab fans around the world have Frazer up there with cliff for his playing. and his beard.

Its the old "classic" line up argument etc etc etc

No disrespect to anyone but i absolutley love seeing this guy play live,as i do all the other guys in the band equally.

They really are something live, as a unit, and seeing the complete line up - im fortunate and old enough to have experienced this way back when and more recentley at the astoria.

I rather watch someone who WANTS to be on stage than someone who only does it "for the check" (the irony is that ofcourse that in the end all on stage plays to get the check, but you catch my drift.....i hope!) ;)

^ Yea but he is Frazer, his name rhymes with Kramer... That makes him more special.

I love English Dogs, great, great band! I lost my ED beanie, I wore that thing for a year while my hair grew out (second time I've mentioned that in the last 10 minutes...)

Yeah, it's too bad that those of us on this side of the pond (the colonies) never got a chance to see frazier play, but I'm absomothefuckinglutely ecstatic to be seeing Sabbat when they play the US. I'm old enough to have bought History of a Time to Come when it came out in the US, so this will be a real treat.