Fraud alert

Glenn, has something like this happened before? It would seem likely that this guy did die or disappear because of some fraudulent reasons other than not wanting to sponsor Mob
Rules anymore! Otherwise, why would his phone number be given to someone else and his e-mail address does not work. why would he just disappear to not sponsor MR, especially after he did sponsor NR last year??

Glenn, has something like this happened before? It would seem likely that this guy did die or disappear because of some fraudulent reasons other than not wanting to sponsor Mob
Rules anymore! Otherwise, why would his phone number be given to someone else and his e-mail address does not work. why would he just disappear to not sponsor MR, especially after he did sponsor NR last year??

I thought the same thing when I first read Glenn's post,but IF he did disappear,Mob Rules was probably the least of his worries.Someone doesn't disappear from existence over a band and not wanting to sponsor them anymore.He must have done something really bad if he is in fact in hiding.Course,I'm just putting out IF's.Not trying to say whether he is or isn't.I hope the dude is okay and just somehow forgot about letting Glenn know his new contact info.

I don't know about this sponsor guy dodging emails but I do know what it is like though; currently there is a mail order guy out there that owes me either 9 CDs or money for them and he keeps dodging my emails. First I was told they were not moving for him, which that might have been different if the titles were ever put in his e-store. Then I eventually asked for the units back and I never got any reply, over three years. So yeah I know what it is like being dodged or ignored, and to make it worse it is by someone so many people brag about... Annoying yes indeed.

Is it a dude who's name starts with a Z. I'm yet to ever place an order with that character.

Britt

Nope it's not him.
I'm not going to mention the name but he knows who he is. Just seems really uncool for him not to reply to my emails. If the title never moved then I should have simply been able to get the units back. And if they have moved then money is owed to me. But I don't think there was any effort to move the CDs as I said the title never even went up in his e-store. And it is a shame because I would have hoped to have worked with this person further and have them take the upcoming release from The Reticent. Oh well shit happens I guess.

interesting suggestions about tracking him down, I used pipl.com myself a couple of times. You can also may be try checking email headers and running an ip look-up www.ip-address-loookup-v4.com ?

btw I'm new here, but I don't agree with Kaosaur at all... I would like to see how he would react after getting ripped off like this... dude has all the rights to be frustrated IMO