Freako Kept More Than His Thanksgiving Turkey In His Fridge

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
sp1.gif
A recluse who kept his dead mother's body in his freezer and shot at his neighbours when they came to his door has been jailed for even years in in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
Philip Schuth, 53, had been convicted of attempted homicide, reckless endangerment and concealment of a corpse.
Schuth told investigators his mother had died of natural causes in 2000. Schuth, who had never held a proper job, said he hid her death because he was afraid the authorities would blame him and because he wanted to keep collecting her social security cheques.
He was arrested in April after an all-night stand-off with police at his house on French Island, which lies in the Mississippi River just outside La Crosse. The stand-off began when Schuth shot at a couple and their 10-year-old son after they confronted him over whether he had hit the boy.
During negotiations with police, Schuth said he had his dead mother in a freezer in the basement. Officers found her encased in a block of ice.
Schuth has said he fantasized about being married to Jennifer Garner, a star of the TV show Alias. At his sentencing on Monday, he said: "I apologise to Jennifer Garner and her pool boy, Ben Affleck, for involving them in my fantasies."