Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defects - Sol Niger Within or Sol Niger Within 3.33

Treecat22

New Metal Member
Apr 23, 2008
Hey Ken,

I just recently stumbled upon the laser's edge, and I must say you have an amazing selection, I have already placed an order and am working on getting a second together, but I was just wondering if there was any chance you could get Sol Niger Within or the new mix Sol Niger Within 3.33 that was released by Relapse Records in 1999. I was really hoping you'd be able to get one of the versions in, because the only other option seems to be to import, or pay excessive amounts on amazon.

Thanks in advance!

-Cameron

Cameron:

The only version that is still in print is from Sweden - the US version is long gone. It happens that I don't stock it....but I know who does. My friend Steve Feigenbaum, proprietor of Wayside Music, typically has it in stock as he has signed Mats/Morgen - the owners of Thordendal's label. His website is www.waysidemusic.com.

Regards,
Ken Golden

Hey Ken,

Sorry to bother you again, but do you know if that is Sol Niger Within or Sol Niger Within 3.33, because I Believe that both were released in Sweden. I was just hoping you might know.

Thanks again for your help!

-Cameron