Free album and a free EP to download (not shit!)

I've read some reviews on Rate Your Music of the Enslaved EP (which I like quite a bit) and they seem to forget they got the thing for FREE. If someone is giving you a free EP, then it gets an extra star right away in my book.

Pretty soon all bands will be giving their music away for free in hopes you will go buy a tshirt, or a concert ticket. Nobody except for huge bands like Iron Maiden make much money off of CD's anymore. It is just a matter of time until bands will just record in their homes and release everything online for free.

Should.. but don't and never will, that's just the reality.

130200687501.jpg

Pretty soon all bands will be giving their music away for free in hopes you will go buy a tshirt, or a concert ticket. Nobody except for huge bands like Iron Maiden make much money off of CD's anymore. It is just a matter of time until bands will just record in their homes and release everything online for free.

and thats the way it should be,record companies made it that way

About fucking time, recording industry commited suicide because of its own greediness.