FREE, ALL AGES, 3:00pm EARLY SHOW to kick off 2015! THIS SAT 1/3

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Now if that thread title didn't spell it all out, let's recap! :tickled:

Post-Holiday,
Kick off 2015 with a RARE, ALL AGES, FREE aaaand EARLY (3:00pm!!!!) Show!!!
Yep, we're starting the New Year right! Come join us, will you?

Saturday, January 3rd
The Slidebar
122 E Commonwealth Ave
Fullerton, CA 92832
(714) 871-2233
www.slidebarfullerton.com

OC Weekly even had a nice word to say about our upcoming show:

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/heardmentality/2015/01/the_best_concerts_in_oc_this_weekend_14.php?page=2

Saturday, January 3

The Iron Maidens
Slidebar
If there was any doubt left in the world that women could rock, we submit the guitar heroines of The Iron Maidens, the only all-female tribute to heavy metal legends Iron Maiden. Formed in Los Angeles, each member of The Iron Maidens are all accomplished musicians in their own right, and have pinned down the musical stylings of their rocker counterparts enough to add their own spin on IM's tracks through improvisation. The Iron Maidens have rightly earned praise for their musical talents and attention to detail in Iron Maiden's concert performances, now it's up to you to see them for yourself. Iron Maidens play their first show of 2015 at the Slidebar, so come through and hang out! (Aimee Murillo)

Another awesome show. I really like The Prisoner live. Also cool to hear The Duellists as well, thank you. Sorry about wandering into the green room area, years ago they used to have old 80's video games and pinball's in there and I saw the open door. Went to Paladino's later and saw an Eagles tribute band "Best of my love". If you like the Eagles, they were good.