FREE Christmas Download album at Nightmare

This isn't just any ol' free download! I just checked it out. Here's what Lance says about it on the Nightmare site:

This Christmas get the gift of music from Nightmare Records, 25 tracks and over 2 hours of music FREE to enjoy the holidays with some beautiful and yet seriously rockin' tunes...

Download your copy now DRM FREE and put it on all your players, enjoy music from these artists:

Andromeda, Avian, Cloudscape, Darkwater, Defyance, Dimension, Edgend, Evil Masquerade, Futures End, Gemini, Glass Spires, Grimmstine, Harmony, Heart of Sun, Keith Miller, Narnia, Order of Nine, Perspective X IV, Sacred Dawn, Scelerata, Shining Star, Six Minute Century & Theocracy....

Note: please allow plenty of time for this download to complete, it's over two hours of music, and even compressed, it will take quite awhile to download!

This is an incredibly cool "sampler" that I'm going to download this afternoon.

Thanks, Lance! :headbang:

Bill

Thanks to all the Nightmare Records supporters, and future supporters, please enjoy this sampler from "The Boss" Himself Lance King, thanks Boss for all you have done for the music scene, and let's do alot more in 2010

Hey folks, this has been an enlightening experience, when you offer something like this for free, wow, the response continues to be overwhelming.

So we added in a few other things since so many new folks are on the site.

15% off for any new customers that registers on their first purchase and I've had the system set up to offer FREE SHIPPING until Christmas on any physical product ordered.

Merry Christmas and thank you again for all your support!

Lance

I'll definitely be back. Thanks for the free download :) Will give me something to listen to while I'm on the road!

BTW - since Laser's Edge won't be at PP USA XI, might want to get a bigger table... cuz I'll be buying more from YOU! :) (I'm sure I won't be only one!)