Free Drum Sample Pack!!!

I tried to enter my email in the popup window again, and still received nothing.

Do I just need to add the pack to cart, then register...etc ?

What's the point of the popup that ask my email, then ?
(actually not complaining at all, I'm just thinking about random clients that will land on your site, fill their email, then wait for something that will never arrive.)

The whole process is not that clear.
Or am I missing something ?

Nice one! thanks a lot.
Could you share (info) on what you are using for snare reverb? Thanks

I tried to enter my email in the popup window again, and still received nothing.

Do I just need to add the pack to cart, then register...etc ?

What's the point of the popup that ask my email, then ?
(actually not complaining at all, I'm just thinking about random clients that will land on your site, fill their email, then wait for something that will never arrive.)

The whole process is not that clear.
Or am I missing something ?

same here...

Last link is 404.
I "ordered" the samples with your previous link, and received the samples, muchas gracias !

Maybe you should keep it that route, and just display the free pack on your products page ?
(and ditch that email asking thing, as the email will be entered when "ordering" the free pack anyway)

I "ordered" them too, use the cart and sh*t people. The DL link is right there right after you enter your "info". ;) I got an email after dling the samples but I didn't notice a dl link in the email, not that it mattered at that point.