Free Drum Sample Pack!!!

I think the link is fixed, sorry guys! It´s been overwhelming the amount of order I´m receiving....
As a side note, if you like the samples you could share this info in your social media or whatever, it would really help keep developing more products!

love your samples man! :)
are these new ones or are they in the regular sample pack,
just want to make sure i don't load samples i already have!

These aren't that exclusive since they've been available for free (along with some other kick, snare, and tom samples) on TMKD website for quite some time prior to your partnership. I guess this is good for people that never found these, but I just think it's a little odd that you're marketing it as giving away YOUR samples. I was expecting to get some teaser one shots, or something to that effect, from some of the packs on your web store.

Color me a little disappointed (though it's free, so I can't really complain haha.)

You can get them all here too, I've had these for a while. Pretty good for free stuff, I've been making a Reaper template with them for a youtube tutorial.

http://www.themetalkickdrum.com/free_stuff.html

These aren't that exclusive since they've been available for free (along with some other kick, snare, and tom samples) on TMKD website for quite some time prior to your partnership. I guess this is good for people that never found these, but I just think it's a little odd that you're marketing it as giving away YOUR samples. I was expecting to get some teaser one shots, or something to that effect, from some of the packs on your web store.

Color me a little disappointed (though it's free, so I can't really complain haha.)

Beat me to it!

Ordered the pack several times and i still cant find DL link :) maybe i am just plain dumb :)