FREE EP - Melodic Hardcore/Metal (FFO: FTFD, The Ghost Inside, Misery Signals)

I've had this EP for about 3 weeks now. I'm a huge Misery Signals fan and this EP comes really close to the intensity that Misery Signals brings. I've been listening to it nonstop and I think its fantastic and I can't believe no one has posted in this thread yet!

Sorry to bump this but this definitely deserves more recognition. Great work guys! Please make more of this. Production is also really solid and your vocalist is great. Overall the EP reminds me of Mirrors and less of Controller. Which is a really great thing :). Again, great job guys! I look forward to hearing more.

EDIT: Do you guys have a facebook page or somewhere I can go and offer my support? I refuse to use Myspace.

nevermind, found it

I've only just seen this reply so sorry for bumping the thread.

Thank you for the kind words dude! It means a lot.

The response we've had has been amazing, not on the Sneap forum haha, but a lot of people seem to dig it.

I put so many hours into this EP over the past year; writing, recording, mixing and mastering....re-mixing and mastering over and over until it was right. People like you, liking it as much as you do has made it all worth while.

I'm so glad it turned out the way it did, I really couldn't be happier with it.

Thanks for taking the time out to let me know what you think, and the fact you've been listening to it non stop is awesome!

Mike