[FREE Logic Video Tutorial] Customizing A Kick

Waterboy

 Certified iPod Trainer
Jan 22, 2007
Baton Rouge, La.
This is a little diddy 'bout how to take an existing Kick within Logic Pro and make it your own. You can do this by adding EQ; Reverb; Compression, and a whole lot of other things - just to give it your personal touch.
I feel that creating a Kick from scratch is the best way to go - but if you must use a Sample (or an existing Kick within your DAW), then take the extra steps and make it your own!
Of course this is my humble opinion - not to mention - my kicks suck!!
Thanks for watching! If you dig it - please Subscribe.
Be creative & have fun!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdfib7hOjUY&feature=channel_page]Customizing A Kick[/ame]

haha...hope your girl (or even boyfriend : ) dont mind if you are talking like that in the bedroom :loco:

well, i never updated to logic 8, but i like that reverb you are using!

kalony

@ kalony: Thank you. And- no - my wife doesn't mind ... too much! ;-)

@ MdiMonk: No, sir ... it is YOU who RULEZ!

@ scorpio01169: it has some potnetial for some kewl type of sounds. You can try it on vocals, or even Drums ... some interesting things have come up for me.

Thanks to y'all for taking the time to watch and reply. It is something that I do not take for granted. I really do appreciate it very much.
Hope y'all take care & stay tuned!

Scott

First off: thanks for watching.
As for the style of music - I'm not sure, to be honest with you. I don't know a whole lot about dance music in general - I just know that I dig the HardStyle/NuStyle/JumpStyle/MakeYouWannaShakeYourBigTittiesStyle
:p
Seriously, though - I am not sure