[FREE Logic Video Tutorial] Delayed Funnnn

Waterboy

 Certified iPod Trainer
Jan 22, 2007
Baton Rouge, La.
Okeedokey!
This is a viewer request video about some Automation type of stuff - based on another video using Albeton Live.
Not a whole lot to explain - I hope that you enjoy, and hope you get a laugh out of it. If you dig it - subscribe! It's free - and if you do it, it'll make you the coolest kid on the block!
Thanks for watching! Take care!!
Be creative ... and most important: HAVE FUN!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UPVjM7c9Dg&fmt=18]Delayed Funnnn[/ame]

Rawk-n-Roll!

I appreciate the compliment very much.
Also - thanks for taking the time to watch and comment.
Your input is always welcome!
Take care!!

Scott

killer vids bro, I mainly lurk here in gearslutz and hc. I've watched most of your vids and find them fucking hilarious as well as informative. it'd be great if you could go deeper with some reverb/delay automation techniques for vocals, as well as pitched doubles and such. penis in yer butt...know it'll hurt....really don't care....clothes you wear....we'll be naked....:headbang:

Thanks so much for the kind words. I really do appreciate you taking the time to check out some of these goofy videos.
I will definitely add your request to the list - that is some really good input - thank you for that as well.
I hope that you stay tuned & take care!

Groovy, man. Thanks big time for watching and commenting.
It is very much appreciated.
I hope that you are able to stay tuned & take care!

Hey, Bud!
First off - thank you for taking the to watch the video & especially asking a question.
As for said question: there are a couple of ways to move larger chunkc of automation: click between (2) dots (nodes) and drag that; press & hold Shift to rubber band all the dots (nodes) you want to move; if you & hold Option - everything AFTER that point (where you clicked) will move.
Hope this helps you out. If not - let me know and we'll get you straight.
Thanks again for the great question.
Take care!

Scott

Excellent video and even though I'm familiar with the process you still made me want to watch it til the end because you made it very easy to watch, funny but you never sacrificed any information in the process, I've only been lurking here for a short while but am already amazed by how helpful all you guys are, I'm gonna go through all your video tutorials man, keep it up, that's the only suggestion I got right now, you're awesome!