[FREE Logic Video Tutorial] Strechin' Kinda Like Kanye West

Waterboy

 Certified iPod Trainer
Jan 22, 2007
Baton Rouge, La.
[ok ... so this is another one that is really not up my alley .... but a viewer had a request, and I try to help out when I can]

This is a new viewer request video.
In this episode I try to show one way to speed up a loop, in addition to raising the pitch.
To be honest - I have never done this before - so it was a learning experience for me as well.
The loop is from Chaka Kahn's "Through The Fire" and I attempt to make it sound like Kanye West's "Through The Wire" but I don't think I do a good job.
But I gave it a try.
I hope that you have fun with this - maybe you will at least get a laugh from it.
Take care!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFgrzLKrHf0&feature=channel_page]Stretchin' Kinda Like Kanye West[/ame]

Thanks a lot, sir.
I know this isn't the style that most of us here are into - but I am getting a lot of viewer requests that revolve around dance music; hip-hop, and the like.
i really appreciate you taking the time to watch and comment.
And thank you for the kind words.
Take care

PS - if I can help it - I am gonna get back to more rawk-n-roll type of style.
Stay tuned!

Great!
I love your vids because, you only use the Logic Plugins, and helps a lot to poor people like me ahaha!!

You Rawkkkk!!!!!

stratosphere21 on youtube by the way :)

Thank you kindly, sir.
I appreciate you taking the time to watch and comment.
I hope that you stay tuned & take care!

Thanks so much for taking the time to watch and comment.
It is actually good to know that my Metal Brethren (at least a couple of y'all) are willing to watch something as goofy as this.
I gotta say - I don't listen to Hip Hop, R&B, or Rap - except maybe in a Blue Moon or something - so these last couple of videos aren't things that I am used to.
So - with that said - thank you very much for giving me the chance by watching.
Take care!