Free Marketing/Management

TroyW

New Metal Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hello everyone!

I'm from the Saginaw area in Michigan. I am currently a college student going for my Bachelors in Business Administration, I specialize in marketing and minor in computer applications. I'm attempting to start up a project marketing/managing not only bands in my area, but all over the world. The site for my project is: www.troyweiler.com .. I do have some social media examples on there.

My plan is to find a few bands interested and offer my services for FREE. For more info on what I am looking to do to help out can be found here: www.troyweiler.com/perks/ OR read below..

When using my services I provide quality work. If you are not satisfied I will do whatever I can to make sure you are. The following perks are what come with my service. You may suggest additional work to be done.

– Graphic design: Logo, profile picture, cover/banner, and whatever else is requested.
– Social media & email creation: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud, Wikipedia, Tumblr, YouTube/Google, and many others per request or to what I see fit.
– Optional website design (domain provided), specifics can be requested. This run’s approximately $62 (strictly the cost of creation, this doesn’t include any sort of “labor” fee).
– Networking: I will advertise your work through the other organization’s I work with. Not only will this have your work reach more people, but you will be able to collaborate with other organizations. We will be networking online and face to face.
– Online marketing, this is my specialty. I will have your content reach people all over the world (including local) using many different methods.
– I will create a professionally written biography and develop business cards for your organization. We will use these to give basic background information to people who have no prior knowledge on your organization.
– Assistance with setting up a recording session. This includes setting up the best time/date for you and making sure you get the best deal possible.
– Assistance with setting up a merchandise store. This includes designing, ordering, and setting up the purchase process.
– Assistance with “music” video creation. This includes organizing, filming, editing, uploading, and advertising.
– Assistance with organizing and having “press photos” taken. We have to put a face to the name.
– Assistance with booking shows. I will professionally contact various venues on your behalf as well as physically help you set up for the show prior to it’s beginning.

If this is something you might be interested in, please shoot me an email @ troyweilerbusiness@gmail.com