Free Multitracks & DIs Download List

Omega Station

May 19, 2019
Italy
www.youtube.com
Hello guys,
I'm getting into mixing and I am always looking for some free multitracks and DI tracks to help me improve my skills.
I found quite a lot of them on various sites (mainly this great forum, the great Cambridge Multitrack Library, some YouTube channels and some blogs) and I created this list.

There are mainly Metal and Rock songs.
Please check out the description for every one of them and remember that you can't use them on your videos unless it's clearly stated by the author of the multitrack.
Hope this helps, have fun mixing!

Reactions: Sebastian VA
Hey man, this is some awesome work and a big time saver for someone like me who is always on the hunt for some sweet multi's. Appreciate you listing what's contained in each package too. Legend and much appreciated my man! \m/

Last edited:
Thanks man. I'll try to update the listing of all the tracks in every record once I've tried them out, it will take some time.
In the next version (1.2) I'll add the legend in a new sheet, in the meantime you could check out the video on my YouTube channel, I tried to describe every column. I'll try to explain them also here:
GTR DI = Y means that the multitrack has some guitar DIs track that you can reamp as you wish
BASS DI = Y means that the multitrack has some bass DIs track that you can reamp as you wish
GTR AMP= Y means that the multitrack has some already amped guitar tracks
BASS AMP= Y means that the multitrack has some already amped bass tracks
BASS MIDI= Y means that the multitrack has a bass MIDI track, you'll need a bass virtual instrument to play it
DRUMS MIDI= Y means that the multitrack has a drums MIDI track, you'll need a drum sampler to play it
DRUMS REC= Y means that the multitrack has some already recorded drums tracks (they could be based on real drums or samples)
SYNTH MIDI= Y means that the multitrack has some synth MIDI tracks
SYNTH REC= Y means that the multitrack has some already recorded synth tracks
VOCALS= Y means that the multitrack has some already recorded vocal tracks

Hope it helps.

Reactions: McGarnacle