Free or cheap align-phase plugin out there?

Heabow

More cowbell!
Aug 24, 2011
France
Hey,

As the title says, I'm searching a free or cheap align-phase plugin such as Soundradix' Auto-align or Waves' InPhase. They're great but too expensive for me at the moment. If someone sells his licence, I could be interested though.

Edit: I'm looking for an RTAS plugin!!!

There also Soundradix autoalign (149$) and MeldaProduction MAutoAlign (right now 25€ cuz its 50% off normally 50€)

Oh, I forgot to mention that I am on Pro Tools! So I need an RTAS stuff. Thanks though! 'Auto-align' is out of my budget ATM.
(Original post fixed)

Thanks but... VST :)
I wonder if the InPhase LT would be enough (I mainly need this for my drum tracks) Any experience to share around here??

Edit: InPhase LT and Auto-align cost the same (120€ approx.) I cannot afford right now but I wonder which one is the best option between both...

Check the Soundradix demo!...i find the soundradix very easy to work with BUT it was that cpu intensive that i could run max 3 instances and you have to put it on every single track. For drums it was therefore unusable for me with my PC..

You insert such a plugin on every track that should get aligned. Each plugin instance analyses the audio track on which you put it on and because every plugin instance communicates with each other the plugins can correct the time or phase on its track so that all are time aligned or phase aligned. Depends on what you use..soundradix has a seperate time and phase aligment plugin. Don't know if the others can do both in one plugin.

Check the Soundradix demo!...i find the soundradix very easy to work with BUT it was that cpu intensive that i could run max 3 instances and you have to put it on every single track. For drums it was therefore unusable for me with my PC..

Good to know about that CPU eating. Thanks! This plugin seems to be great though.

I can't recommend MeldaProduction MAutoAlign enough! $32 man, it's more than worth it

Thank you but again, I'm on Pro Tools so I need an RTAS plugin as I don't have any VST wrapper and don't want to buy one (except if there is some cheap wrapper but AFAIK it's pretty expensive). I'd really like to pay $32 only for it but it'd be useless in my case.

Is there somebody around using InPhase LT that could tell me more about it?

reaeq from reaper, free as requested
just use allpass and hunt that wrong frequencies, and you're done

hope this helps

reaeq from reaper, free as requested
just use allpass and hunt that wrong frequencies, and you're done

hope this helps

Could you give more detail/explain this a bit more? I use Reaper and ReaEQ a lot and never heard or messed with such a thing as "allpass".

Yeah, it's in the list of band types haha! I don't think I've ever used it.

Yes unfortunately! BTW do you know if I can use an AU plugin in PT10? I don't think so..
Edit: forget that, it's actually not possible at all