Free Reamping through MXR bass d.i.+

abaga129

The Apprentice
Not sure if anyone is interested but i thought i would offer. Temporarily got my hands on this bad boy and am reamping some of my own d.i.'s and would gladly run anyone else's d.i.'s through it if they want.

:Spin:

Here's an example of the pedal with no other processing

Last edited by a moderator:
How long you got the pedal for? Need something to vibe up a bass track that I just had to butcher with editing.

Yeah unfortunately zombass is my only option right now since I don't have access to a decent bass or a decent bassist. But yeah this thing is a beast! I think it could definitely hold its own against a Bass Driver.

I should have the pedal for atleast a few more days. PM me or send me a link or something and I'll see what I can do with it :)

Damn, had you posted this a few months ago I so would've had this on my album, but the mix is done and uploaded, so too late hahaha

I'm gonna buy this thing 2 or 3 weeks from now, heard so many good samples I just need it, and I might be joining a new band that calls for a distorsion like the one on the m80.

Damn, had you posted this a few months ago I so would've had this on my album, but the mix is done and uploaded, so too late hahaha

I'm gonna buy this thing 2 or 3 weeks from now, heard so many good samples I just need it, and I might be joining a new band that calls for a distorsion like the one on the m80.

I would definitely recommend it, although for just a little more money you can get the Ampeg Bass Driver. I've heard great things about both so this is the route me and my exbassist desided to go.