Free Reamps for one week, starting Sunday evening (5150 & V30/G12 preference)

I've got an EP which needs all the guitars re-amped.

If you've got time for it.. reply to me or drop me a message with your email and we can talk more.
Cheers!

Wyllie, please PM your links :) I'm hoping to get audiosprite, Forceps, wibi, Ermz & Simon done this evening.

I'll do my best as far as the EP goes Noodles, drop me a pm with more detail if you could.

Hey Kev, just loaded the reamped tracks into Protools and I really liked the result!
Especially the combination of the 2 speakers really rocks! Thanks a lot, really appreciate it!

I received the reamped tracks from Kev and i am realy happy with the result! He put in some extra time and made me 2 versions from each guitar track (reamped with both speakers, and did even the solo tracks).
I recomend him for everybody for reamping services if somebody needs in the future. I assure you it will worth every penny, this guy is realy serious about his job.
Unfortunately i don`t got the time to make the mix with the reamped guitartracks but i will post it in the near future.
Thanks again Kev!

Cheers guys! I'm afraid I will be calling it a day for now, as I have a bit of catching up to do with the rest. Anyone who hasn't got their links yet and posted a request should have them v soon ; ).

2005_07_21_shrek_cat.jpg

Have you took a look on mine? :)
[That look is just classic, lol]

^^ lol, indeed :D. Now then guys, I've managed to complete all the jobs requested which ended up as a grand total of 14. In the unlikely event you haven't received your files just let me know ;).

Looking forward to hearing them in some of your mixes!

Kevin did a great job, and he included 2 reamps for both guitar tracks I sent him, with different speaker.
Loaded them into PT they sounded great right away, very raw, meaty and metal.
I'll post a clip soon to show his work, even tho I suck at teh mix :lol:

Thank you very much chaps. James, did you say you wanted to loan a dual rectifier out indefinitely? :lol: Bloadsoaked, sorry dude I haven't the time to continue it for free at the moment. I will do songs/EP's/Full lengths at rates that simply cover my time however.

Bloadsoaked, sorry dude I haven't the time to continue it for free at the moment. I will do songs/EP's/Full lengths at rates that simply cover my time however.

What are your rates for one song (2 DI guitar tracks)?

Thank you!

Thanks a ton Kev. Got the reamps and gave them a blast earlier and it was pretty sweet.
I'm finding it a bit hard to get them to gel into my mix....But that's cuz I'm crap haha

Respect for taking your time out to help fellow dudes such as myself.
your pint is in the mail......Or the next time your in Glasgow I'll get you one myself :D
-Wyllie