free SSL vst

James Murphy said:
all i'm getting is "Bad response from server" at the moment.. i'll try again later.

the link didnt work for me either, you have to go through ssl's main page.

Also its a pain in the arse just to download! takes ages sending emails back and forth and clicking on forms! all for a fooking free au/vst :guh:

check out hugh padghams mullet there, crackin!! I bumped into him in London not long back very nice chap. I'm checkout out the SSL AWS9000 tomorrow, will report back.

Andy Sneap said:
check out hugh padghams mullet there, crackin!! I bumped into him in London not long back very nice chap. I'm checkout out the SSL AWS9000 tomorrow, will report back.

Yeah the mullet's a bit iffy. I've known Hugh since the late 70s - we were both part of a producers' group that Hit and Run Mgmt handled. Hugh's a great bloke. He also mixed an album for me years ago where the release schedule got massively shortened, preventing me from being able to mix it. He did a great job.

Good luck with the SSL.

Neil K.

Exocaster said:
The registration process is easy enough. Problem is, it doesn't fucking work. I've tried two different browsers, thinking it might be a compatability issue. I've managed to log in sucessfully exactly once- and I've gotten an account confirmation e-mail from them- and they proceed to ask me to log in again when I try to download the plugin, at which point they tell me my e-mail address isn't in the system.

Is there something up with their site today? 'Cause it's reliability is terrible...
hmm, i dunno i took about 2 minutes for the whole process for me.

It doesn't seem to like my Yahoo e-mail. I created an account using a different e-mail address, and now it works fine. Go figure? :err:

after you get the error message, just go back and sign in using the information that you put in the form and it might work for you. I got a handle exception error and went back and still was able to sign in.

Lol...I didn't even have to confirm my e-mail...took me about 30 seconds to fill out the registration form and download the plug. Here's a couple of yousendit's with the Mac and the PC version. Enjoy.

Mac Version
PC Version

~006

I have the plugin for PC. As the person who told me about the plugin said, "It's famous for its awfulness." He was right.