Freecard cover

karver

This is my Freecard cover.
Drums are made in Beatcraft Acoustica, bass and synths are exported from guitar pro and then converted to mp3.
Hope u like it and leave some response please ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really liked it, though the drum machine and stuff sorta drew my attention away from the guitar playing in a negative way. Strictly speaking though, very good.

thanks :), but I think that part from 1:56 is played on synthesizers..

You can find many differences between this live version and original..
My version is also different.. You know I have it in my head and I play it the way I remember song.. My version is played in D that means half-tone upper like original.. I could use some palm-muting in verse like Martin and also Niklas part after interlude is played different way.. I'll need to play more with these guys :p :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think he ever did, there are quite a lot of keyboards on Projector. They hired Martin B specifically for that album. Take the intro for Freecard, for example, Karver plays them on guitar here but in the actual song they're keyboards/piano.

I don't think he ever did, there are quite a lot of keyboards on Projector. They hired Martin B specifically for that album. Take the intro for Freecard, for example, Karver plays them on guitar here but in the actual song they're keyboards/piano.

As far as I know Martin B. didn't play in Projector, but my Japanese version of the CD says otherwise :p . Funny that they included him as an actual member of the band in that version, since he wasn't.

Liking your guitar playing man but those vocals sound more like a dying frog.........and there was really no point in his video when he was lip syncing.

Great cover of Mono Stains. The riff at 1:20 is probably my favorite moment on the whole album!

Hey Karver,

Have you heard the new Insomnium album? I think its absolutely terrific!!! Its like with each album they've added some new elements, sometimes successfully, sometimes not... but this is that one album where they combine all those ideas and actually perfect them. With the departure of one of the guitarists, I think this would be a great opportunity for Insomnium to experiment with new sound for their next project. I don't see how they can improve on their newest album, so might as well try something new.