Freedom Call, GammaRay, Good news!

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
The masterpiece is done...“‘Legend of the Shadowking“

We are happy to finally announce that the official release date of our new album „Legend of the Shadowking“ will be on:

29th of January 2010 (Germany, Austria & Switzerland)

01st of February (rest of europe)

The release dates for USA, Asia etc. will be published soon...

The new album will cover all stages of our „typical Freedom Call“ - Power Metal Music...beyond that it will include many more interesting facets of our creative work during the last two years.

BUT that`s not all the news in the house of Freedom Call...:)

The Dream Team of Power Metal will become reality!!

FREEDOM CALL & GAMMA RAY will go on tour...TOGETHER!!!

Freedom Call will support Gamma Ray as Special Guests on their upcoming tour which will start in February 2010.

As both of our albums are being released in the beginning of 2010 we quickly decided to start our tour busses together... ;)

We can`t wait to present our new album LIVE on stage to YOU...in your town!!

To The Metal - Tour 2010
GAMMA RAY & FREEDOM CALL as Special Guest
Support: Secret Sphere

06.02.2010 (D) HAMBURG / Dock`s
07.02.2010 (B) VOSSELAAR / Biebob
09.02.2010 (D) BOCHUM / Zeche
10.02.2010 (F) PARIS / Le Trabendo
12.02.2010 (ES) NAVARRA / Sala Totem
13.02.2010 (ES) MADRID / La Riviera
14.02.2010 (ES) BARCELONA / Sala Apolo
16.02.2010 (I) MAILAND / Magazzini Generali
19.02.2010 (GR) ATHEN / Gagarin 205
20.02.2010 (GR) THESSALONIKI / Block 33
21.02.2010 (BG) SOFIA / Blue Box Club
23.02.2010 (SER) BELGRAD / SKC
24.02.2010 (HR) ZAGREB / Boogaloo
26.02.2010 (SK) PRESOV / Sport Hall
27.02.2010 (SK) ZIAD NAD HRONOM / MSK Centrum
28.02.2010 (SK) BRATISLAVA / PKO

12.03.2010 (D)REICHENBACH / H2O Halle
13.03.2010 (D) MEMMINGEN / Kaminwerk
14.03.2010 (CH) PRATTELN / Z7
16.03.2010 (D) SAARBRÜCKEN / Garage
18.03.2010 (D) LANGEN / Stadthalle Langen
19.03.2010 (D) LICHTENFELS / Stadthalle Lichenfels
20.03.2010 (CZ) PRAG / TBA

Getting this disc isnt going to be a problem....with a zillion online stores...no one can say they cant get anything anymore.

I cant wait for this disc...Freedom Call are one of my favorite bands out there today.

ya for sure, i guess its just my frustration with them not touring over here i guess, well at least its not "official yet" LOL

Damn it!! They are not playing my backyard either!! I am really starting to hate the European Union... (Sarcasm mode on)

I understand this information was taken directly from their press release / web site, so it's not you here that I'm gonna bicker with... But there seems to be very little information about the new album. From what I can put together it sounds like 'part comp; part new'. Anyone know any details?

I understand your frustration about certain tours, but I wouldn't recommend you saying it the way you did. Like I tell everyone that says such things, there are one way flights leaving our country constantly!

~Brian~

HAHAHAHA that is true! would totally do that but have a job that pays great soooo im kinda grounded here :/

oh well one day!

The masterpiece is done...“‘Legend of the Shadowking“

We are happy to finally announce that the official release date of our new album „Legend of the Shadowking“ will be on:

29th of January 2010 (Germany, Austria & Switzerland)

01st of February (rest of europe)

The release dates for USA, Asia etc. will be published soon...

The album always makes its way this side of the Atlantic (The End, etc.). I know Freedom Call is sugar coated as hell but I like them, what can I do?

OK another album for the 2010 wishlist.

I'm surprised Gamma Ray is doing another tour to be honest. I would think they would be working on another album after the Land of the Free II tour previously. Because of this, I highly doubt it hits the US, but I wouldn't mind either. I really would prefer a new album though sooner rather than later.

GR and FC will have new albums.

Both GAMMA RAY and FREEDOM CALL will have new albums out in January — GAMMA RAY through earMUSIC/Edel Germany GmbH and FREEDOM CALL's "Legend Of The Shadowking" via SPV (official release date: January 25).