SECRET SPHERE to tour Europe together with Gamma Ray and Freedom Call

Claus / Intromental

20 years of uniting the powers of metal
SECRET SPHERE to tour Europe together with Gamma Ray and Freedom Call.

Long-living Italian power metal band SECRET SPHERE has been chosen as the opening support band for the up-coming Gamma Ray “To The Metal”-tour 2010. The middle support slot will be filled by German power metal act Freedom Call.

Comments Secret Sphere guitarist Aldo Lonobile; “It’s an honor for us to be supporting Gamma Ray. They are one of the main exponents of all things power metal, and they have definitely been a big inspiration on our music in the past. Kai Hansen (Gamma Ray’s band leader) is known worldwide for his importance on the metal scene, through his time in Helloween till his own band Gamma Ray, and for us to be touring with him and his band is something we’ve only been dreaming of one day happening. We’re looking very much forward to this tour, and to see all our loyal fans out there around Europe and hopefully make new friends and fans”.

06.02.2010 (D) HAMBURG / Dock’s
07.02.2010 (B) VOSSELAAR / Biebob
09.02.2010 (D) BOCHUM / Zeche
10.02.2010 (F) PARIS / Le Trabendo
12.02.2010 (ES) NAVARRA / Sala Totem
13.02.2010 (ES) MADRID / La Riviera
14.02.2010 (ES) BARCELONA / Sala Apolo
16.02.2010 (I) MILANO / Magazzini Generali
19.02.2010 (GR) ATHEN / Fuzz Music Club
20.02.2010 (GR) THESSALONIKI / Block 33
21.02.2010 (BG) SOFIA / Blue Box Club
23.02.2010 (SER) BELGRAD / SKC
24.02.2010 (HR) ZAGREB / Boogaloo
26.02.2010 (SK) PRESOV / Sport Hall
27.02.2010 (SK) ZIAD NAD HRONOM / MSK Centrum
28.02.2010 (SK) BRATISLAVA / PKO
12.03.2010 (D)REICHENBACH / H2O Halle
13.03.2010 (D) MEMMINGEN / Kaminwerk
14.03.2010 (CH) PRATTELN / Z7
16.03.2010 (D) SAARBRÜCKEN / Garage
18.03.2010 (D) LANGEN / Stadthalle Langen
19.03.2010 (D) LICHTENFELS / Stadthalle Lichenfels
20.03.2010 (CZ) PRAG / TBA

Right now SECRET SPHERE is working on their sixth album (still untitled) and will enter the studio December 6th for 2 months to finish the recordings. The production will be handled by Aldo Lonobile and Federico Pennazzato at the new Authoma Studios. The album will be mastered at Massive Arts Studio.

Aldo says: “The music direction will keep strongly the SECRET SPHERE trademark with lots of melodies, orchestration and heavy riffs and great solos. It’s not a big departure from what we have done in the past, but we feel that we’ve integrated some new elements that enhances upon everything we’ve ever done, making this one of our (if not THE) strongest albums to date. Some of the song titles are “Mr. Sin”, “All In A Moment” and “The Scars That You Can’t See”. We’re ready to deliver a great album, and show you what our new members Marco (Pastorino – rhythm guitars) and Gabriele (Ciaccia – keyboards and piano) can bring to our music”.

More information:
http://www.myspace.com/heartanger

Live video from 2006 tour (supporting King Diamond):

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't know how but i think we were thinking the same thing at the same time, but my post was based more on Freedom Call, than Secret Sphere, and we posted at the same time almost

i don't know how but i think we were thinking the same thing at the same time, but my post was based more on Freedom Call, than Secret Sphere, and we posted at the same time almost
This is a triple threat touring package from Hell!:headbang::kickass::worship: Bring the noise to America and be quick about it!:cool: