French Black Metal

A topic for me...
The French B.M. relies on a lot of talented newcoming bands. Of course the oldest ones around have made a name (Anorexia Nervosa, Antaeus, Seth...), but there is more to this scene:
Ancalagon, Himingbjorg, Nehemah, Love Lies Bleeding, Merrimack, Olc Sinnsir, Belenos, Aes Dana have all one or more very worthy album to their credit... These artists (and others I forget) are definitely worth some time exploring. :)

Oldschool black metal band Nehëmah's latest album, "Shadows From The Past", has gotten very good reviews. I haven't been able to find anything of this band, though.. Any suggestions on where to find some samples/mp3s from this band?

Ellestin said:
A topic for me...
The French B.M. relies on a lot of talented newcoming bands. Of course the oldest ones around have made a name (Anorexia Nervosa, Antaeus, Seth...), but there is more to this scene:
Ancalagon, Himingbjorg, Nehemah, Love Lies Bleeding, Merrimack, Olc Sinnsir, Belenos, Aes Dana have all one or more very worthy album to their credit... These artists (and others I forget) are definitely worth some time exploring. :)

Uriel? :)